The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

As we're working on 24 inches of snow since Saturday morning

1dc45fa9d5507721aebb4fd5a14a8b45.jpg

Your struggle is all over teh interwebz :wink:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/17/us/colorado-spring-snow/index.html

Can you believe it boys? We are the next event up! (There may be a UST Mamiya event in the though).

So excited for this and the game is shaping up nicely! Watch out #TeamRookie is coming and there's nothing you can do about it.

Can you believe it boys? We are the next event up! (There may be a UST Mamiya event in the though).

So excited for this and the game is shaping up nicely! Watch out #TeamRookie is coming and there's nothing you can do about it.

One more before you buddy, but it's close.

You should be excited, this is going to be epic.
There's no doubt it will be. We don't know half of what's going on and it's already shaping up to be one of the best events I have had the privilege of being apart of.

Plus Callaway is involved.... Enough said.

When we win I'm hoping Callaway can get me an XR 16 sub zero in a lefty configuration because they don't make them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what my #TheGauntlet prep will look like this week.
e04ab3997e04853fe2575cd26fe4adc6.jpg

Even though it's the payment date, couldn't be more excited to see gauntlet-related stuff on my calendar.

Check the extra rounds thread please!!

One Month - It is getting real!

Played 18 today. Shot a 101 and tweaked my back. I felt like tiger out there today!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Man. I'm just reviewing my score today.
I shot a 101 with 5 pars and 4 bogeys!

Seems like I really need to work on my mental toughness when things don't go right off the tee.
I had 5 holes where I got triple bogey or worse when I didn't hit a good tee shot

Man. I'm just reviewing my score today.
I shot a 101 with 5 pars and 4 bogeys!

Seems like I really need to work on my mental toughness when things don't go right off the tee.
I had 5 holes where I got triple bogey or worse when I didn't hit a good tee shot

Think of it like you're getting the bad rounds out of your system.

I think it's also cuz I'm trying to play the game as legit as possible leading up to #TheGauntlet.

Usually for the sake of pace of play and local friends rules, we just advance the ball if we put it OB or into the woods.
One of my more serious friends was telling me that if I hit it into the woods that are not staked and I don't find it, it's a lost ball. So it's stroke and distance.
Normally, my friends and I are ok with playing everything as a lateral hazard so we would advance the ball to where we think it went OB or into the woods.

Playing by the real rules makes this game much harder! LOL.

The snap hook is whopping me. I play TPC Southwind with THPers today and shot a 97. This is going on three weeks now. Looks like I have to make an appointment with my instructor this week.

Weren't you shooting low-mid 80's earlier?

Weren't you shooting low-mid 80's earlier?

Yes I was. The problem is that this book off the tea is putting me in a really bad position. I'm either OB off the tea, in the trees, or I'm scrambling just to get up and down. It's really bad. If my T shot is on I can usually par the hole. It sucks because I'm even looking part three shots.
I am dictating this and Siri is doing a so-so job with it.

Yes I was. The problem is that this book off the tea is putting me in a really bad position. I'm either OB off the tea, in the trees, or I'm scrambling just to get up and down. It's really bad. If my T shot is on I can usually par the hole. It sucks because I'm even looking part three shots.
I am dictating this and Siri is doing a so-so job with it.

I know what you mean. I'm the same way. When I'm on, it's on like donkey kong....when I'm off, here comes the triples or more!
Especially when it's OB left!

Tim, I feel your pain.

Man I really hope you guys get those swings right before May (Sarcastic voice) :devil:

Just stopped at a red light behind a car who has AZ plates! #DayDreaming

And..... I just booked a tee time on Saguaro for Sunday AM.

Gauntlet prep and course scouting just got REAL!! #TeamEthanator FTW!!

And..... I just booked a tee time on Saguaro for Sunday AM.

Gauntlet prep and course scouting just got REAL!! #TeamEthanator FTW!!

You need to post ALOT!! of pictures

Golf Club Atlas has a great write-up of Saguaro with a number of photos. It is a nice read. The photos are certainly better than the ones I can get w my phone.

http://golfclubatlas.com/courses-by-country/usa/we-ko-pa-golf-club/

I will be sure to take any photos of snakes, javalina, or bobcats if I see any. A mountain lion shot would be epic!

T-30 gents!

Back