THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Been pretty quiet in here lately.

So where is everyone playing and what is everyone doing to help prepare for RR. Its coming up pretty quick!

I have some range time early tomorrow, and then hopefully 18 early Sunday morning. After that I'm in 2 golf leagues for work, so 18 holes during the week, each week. Also plan on scheduling another lesson probably next week. Sprinkle in weekly lunch break short game practice sessions and I'll be pretty busy from here on out.

Played yesterday and today with another round booked for tomorrow. My handicap went up .3 after yesterday's round. Today I didn't score much better but I liked the way I was striking the ball much better, especially with driver. Tomorrow will be even better yet!

Personally I have been taking lessons and trying to get out as much as possible. I can say the lessons have already helped A LOT! Going to be getting out tomorrow with some of the team and hopefully a round or 3 next week.
Look forward to seeing your progress.

I'm short gaming it tomorrow, kind of pushing the envelope. Really I'm just trying to get healthy again and not be stupid and have a setback.

Happy to say I picked up 3 wedge heads and went ahead and bought our sponsors shafts. Have the True Temper DG spinner in the 2 higher lofted clubs and a True Temper DG S300 in the gap wedge.

#THPRegionalRivalry

Got out today for some match play prep.
Didn't score well, but am encouraged by the was most of my shots were hit.

Going in the right direction contact wise. (And handicap wise )

Sounded like most of you got to play this weekend. How did things go? Any focus areas you guys are working on in the near future?

Sounded like most of you got to play this weekend. How did things go? Any focus areas you guys are working on in the near future?

I really have to start making better contact, it has to start there for me.
I have been struggling the last few times out, today was better, but I have to keep seeing progress before I get too exited.

Hit some great shots and some horrible ones. I made a couple birdies and many others, but I am enthused. Ball position and setup are my keys. Going to work on that exclusively because when those are correct I'm striking the ball well. Short game and putting have been stellar so consistency from tee to green is where I'm focused on improvement.

Getting off the tee is going to get the bulk of my attention. Iron play remains solid and I'm putting really well just gotta get off the tee better

If I could get my range swings to show up on the course more often I'd be golden. I do expect my index to jump up a little more once I input Friday and Saturdays rounds. I'm hoping to peak by RR so I take full advantage of my ever growing index.

My course management needs to get better. I am throwing away to many strokes being overly aggressive. As much as it pains me to say driver off of every tee is not always the correct play.

My course management needs to get better. I am throwing away to many strokes being overly aggressive. As much as it pains me to say driver off of every tee is not always the correct play.

Driver is ALWAYS a good choice!
(Sometimes even on par 3️⃣'s....)

43 48 today. Irons and putting were pretty solid today. If I can get away from the blow up holes I could go (for me) low.
e66c965a2044881862a16fae26f541bf.jpg

61db2584d842b5f8f3bda0e36b515945.jpg

2 call outs two Ohio wins. Is this a predictor of things to come?

Nice Work Gene!!!

43 48 today. Irons and putting were pretty solid today. If I can get away from the blow up holes I could go (for me) low.

2 bad holes a side isnt bad at all...especially this time of year

Back