D.Witt

Reaction score
I got the chance to use a demo PING G HYBRID(R-Flex) yesterday during my round. I have never hit my woods as straight and as long as this. I used it mostly in the back 9 yesterday and hit every fairway right down the middle and long.. I've been considering ditching my woods and becoming a hybrid man and this club has tipped the scale to the hybrid side...

I game the 4h and 5h for that very reason. Super versitile and very easy to hit well.

I play a 3H and enjoy having it in the bag. It does things I can't do with a wood. Rough, low shots under trees, and accuracy... I would love the distance of a 3 wood but won't buy it (had the one in my sig. but returned it because i can't use it the way i should be able to)

I'm happy with the G 4H as to being easy to hit and long. Need more time with it to know whether it is the right gap brodger between my Mashie 2H and my 5i. Still love my Mashies - point and shoot, which is saying something for someone with my scores.

I play a 3H and enjoy having it in the bag. It does things I can't do with a wood. Rough, low shots under trees, and accuracy... I would love the distance of a 3 wood but won't buy it (had the one in my sig. but returned it because i can't use it the way i should be able to)

I see you are a PING guy... one of the biggest things that stuck out to me with this club ( first time using a ping) is how the ball sounds off the face versus my Taylormade woods and driver... I REALLY liked how it sounded.. I may demo a PING driver soon, this hybrid has sparked some much needed thoughts on changing up my bag a little..

I'm happy with the G 4H as to being easy to hit and long. Need more time with it to know whether it is the right gap brodger between my Mashie 2H and my 5i. Still love my Mashies - point and shoot, which is saying something for someone with my scores.

I think I will possibly go with a 2H and a 3H ... I hit my 4i pretty well .. I used to hit my 3i well but its lost its mojo... now I hit fast ground balls... I feel like I need to sprint to First Base when I have use my 3i...

I'd like to compare the G to my Aeroburner.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I game a Ping g25 3 hybrid. By far my favorite club in the bag. Use it for shots anywhere from 180-225. Very easy to controll and play different shots with.

I was recently fit into the G hybrid (3h)...it was a clear level above the other top clubs for me in terms of forgiveness plus distance. Just felt soooo comfortable from the get go.
I've only got 2 rounds with it, but it has already saved my bacon a bunch. I used it as a fairway finder and for longer approach shots. I can't wait to get the 4h.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back