The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC finally had to come on today. I can see my bank account draining every time that bastard kicks on.

Id think Electricity would be stupid cheap in AZ.
I seen the rates in FL and was quite surprised.

My monthly electricity bill is about 160.00.

Ok, In the summer ours runs about 135 with the AC running.
Where the fun starts is in October and ends in April when you run heat.
Natural gas can run $300 a month or more....

My monthly electricity bill is about 160.00.

At least your gas (heating) bills are next to nothing.

I always loved visiting Arizona, where you don't have hot and cold water. You have hot water and the other side of the faucet, hahaha.

300+ for a one way rental.

Leaving for a 13 hour drive at 4 am after about 4 hours of sleep. Should be fun

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OK, It sucks when things are taken the wrong way and it gets revealed that someone may think you are conspiring and being dishonest.
Or having negative ulterior motives.

Just sucks, because its WAY off base, but I realize there's probably very little I will say or do to change that thinking.

It is what it is....
Just sucks to learn that someone holds me and my character in such low regard.
It bothers me, a lot.
Cant make everyone happy.
CJ. I can relate buddy. It is funny sometimes that people can take something that was said or done very genuinely and look for the ulterior motives.

I've learned throughout the years, those thst judge without knowing all the facts or the person completely, often are incapable of seeing anything but what makes them feel better about themselves.

It's not worth the sweat buddy. Anybody who has spent more than 30 seconds with you, knows you're nothing but straight up real and one of the best people I know.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Just now home. That's a rant.

Nothing a from the heart conversation can't fix. Even if it doesn't change someone's mind or outlook you can at least know to yourself that you cleared the air. Can't please everyone is exactly right.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So much this.

Yeah, I let the person know where I was coming from.
I really think there was a true misunderstanding. But in a couple different conversations let's me know the regard I'm held in.
It's cool.
It's sucks, but whatever I guess.

Unless that "regard" is coming directly from the person, chalk it up to telephone game. Context is key and you are right, you never can please everybody, but there is no way to tell unless you are talking directly to that person, rather than the same ******** that comes up all of the time from other places. Assuming something with no confirmation is not a good idea for anybody.

Still worth it.

Good news: no work today
Bad news: high water everywhere, no golf this week

588471_Position12.JPG

I'm fed up with neighbors not respecting property lines. I am perfectly willing to share on occasion and have no problem with kids chasing a wayward ball or frisbee my way, but using and abusing my yard with zero awareness or apology is getting old.
(can't build a fence in the back without giving up 15'+ due to a utility easement)

Good news: no work today
Bad news: high water everywhere, no golf this week

588471_Position12.JPG

Its a mess all over the city. When I-10 is closed as you get to downtown you know we are in for a long haul. Stay dry bro.

Sorry to read about everything you had to go through man....and I know that drive home in a rental absolutely sucked. Glad you made it safe bro.

Id think Electricity would be stupid cheap in AZ.
I seen the rates in FL and was quite surprised.

You would also think it would be cheap in Texas, the land of deregulated electricity, nope - we ran between $750 and $900 a month from June thru September last year.

I am unsure there is a worse thing than furniture shopping. Absolutely miserable day with my mom at Nebraska Furniture Mart, oh and I still haven't even bought anything.

I avoid it at all cost. My wife is loading up a place we are settling on in FL and two things, I haven't seen but 2 pic's of the house and have yet to see any of the furniture she bought. All in all I'm generally fine with this outcome.

I avoid it at all cost. My wife is loading up a place we are settling on in FL and two things, I haven't seen but 2 pic's of the house and have yet to see any of the furniture she bought. All in all I'm generally fine with this outcome.

Problem with being single.. I tried to give my mom a budget and let her do it all, but unfortunately she didn't go for it. We will be back Wednesday after work and I told her we will be picking out every single thing because this is the last time. As long as it matches and it's comfortable I couldn't care less.

Problem with being single.. I tried to give my mom a budget and let her do it all, but unfortunately she didn't go for it. We will be back Wednesday after work and I told her we will be picking out every single thing because this is the last time. As long as it matches and it's comfortable I couldn't care less.

Probably for the best, you would have ended up with flower print furniture and lots of blankets.

Man, Jank. Hope everyone is safe there.

Sorry to hear about your long trip home Jman. Glad you finally made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back