Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder Review Thread

Nothing here. I even dropped mine and nothing happened.

No I haven't had any issues with the nose falling off or even being loose.

I haven't had an issue either. And mine took an unfortunate tumble off of a good cart.

I gave them a quick ring, they just told me to super glue it.

Still working like a champ, love this thing!

Yours looks different from mine, when I remove the red face plate it is a black underneath with a small USB connection for the slope mode. On the picture you posted it looks like a much larger opening and there should be no red on the front. The Black (non-slope) face plate does not have the USB connection.

Yours looks different from mine, when I remove the red face plate it is a black underneath with a small USB connection for the slope mode. On the picture you posted it looks like a much larger opening and there should be no red on the front. The Black (non-slope) face plate does not have the USB connection.

Looks different than mine too. I have a hard time figuring out what's going on in that photo and how/where those two red pieces are separated.

The slope attachment "fell apart". Two pieces in the photo were originally "one" slope attachment. You shouldn't see anything like I posted unless it falls apart like mine.

It's the same Tour X you two have, just had an issue with the faceplate coming apart. No biggie, works fine and I will glue it as they suggested.

The slope attachment "fell apart". Two pieces in the photo were originally "one" slope attachment. You shouldn't see anything like I posted unless it falls apart like mine.

It's the same Tour X you two have, just had an issue with the faceplate coming apart. No biggie, works fine and I will glue it as they suggested.

Didn't realize it was comprised of two separate pieces. Good to know...in case mine falls apart one day. Wonder if the black nonslope attachment is two pieces as well.

Tour X is 399 right now on Amazon....if anyone's been waiting for a good deal. That's the same price the V4 slope is going for.

Just picked a NIB unit from ebay for $387.95 shipped on ebay, they have several listings for new units under $390 with free shipping.

Just picked a NIB unit from ebay for $387.95 shipped on ebay, they have several listings for new units under $390 with free shipping.
#steal

Good luck with it DD! It's a great unit.

Good luck with it DD! It's a great unit.

Thanks Kevin, so many good reviews by folks on THP that I know and trust. Thank you and all of the reviewers for making this an easy purchase now that my Leupold GX-1 is on its last legs.

Lots of people picking this up recently. I love mine cant imagine not having it and i got a crazy guy at work trying to sell his...crazy talk

Last edited:
Lots of people picking this up recently. I love mine cant imagine not having it and i got a crazy guy at work trying to sell his...crazy talk

I do love the form factor of the V4, but the Tour X is not going anywhere. I love every feature it has.

How much is he selling it for? I may know a guy looking to buy one

Mine arrives tomorrow, I am like a kid on Christmas eve.

Mine arrives tomorrow, I am like a kid on Christmas eve.

so does mine. Just in time for a round on Sunday. Having used t2gs for a couple rounds my excitement is a little tamer than yours but still excited for it to show up

My Tour X stopped working with the slope nose on it. Pretty bummed about that really.

My Tour X stopped working with the slope nose on it. Pretty bummed about that really.

I would be too. Maybe contact the company customer service?

My friend had that happen and replacing the face plate worked. Call Bushnell and they might be able to help out.

Yeah definitely give them a shout, too new of a product to have an issue

That's a bummer.

Bushnell is sending me a replacement unit and I'm sending mine back. They're doing me a solid for sure! Well done Bushnell! Well done.

Good on them. Sucks that it died on you like that though.

Back