Low Prices at www.adamsgolf.com

Reframmellator

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I was Windows shopping today and wound up at the Adams Golf website. i noticed that their prices are heavily discounted from list. Blue Hybrids are going for $59.99 (from $179.99) and Red Hybrids are $100 off at $129.99 - $20 below Rock Bottom Golf and with free shipping from Adams. I know TMAG is facing some challenges, but is this typical for Adams or a sign of something else?

Adams as we know it is being discontinued.

Like James said, Adams is pretty much done. Seems with this price cutting, they are now just clearing out inventory.

Diamond tour golf also has a few adams head components they bought. Normally it is hard to get oem big name just heads. Worth a look

Not a bad deal on the stand bags.

Stinks, I know a lot of people liked Adams gear.

Most of the tech will bleed into Taylor Made. Pretty sure they bought Adams for their patents since they were being sued for infringement

Just another reason to hate on TMAG... Killing off one of the most innovative brands in golf...they truly are the evil empire.

Most of the tech will bleed into Taylor Made. Pretty sure they bought Adams for their patents since they were being sued for infringement

Past tech maybe. Although one could argue that the innovation actually went to Wilson Staff.

Past tech maybe. Although one could argue that the innovation actually went to Wilson Staff.

How so?

Grey matter. Michael Vrska was one of Adam's golf key engineers. He has been key to Wison Staff's resurgence.

Just checked out the site. Good deal on the XTD forged irons. I have (probably a silly) question. The irons are my length but not the incorrect lie. Can irons lie be easily changed after purchase? Thanks in advance

Just checked out the site. Good deal on the XTD forged irons. I have (probably a silly) question. The irons are my length but not the incorrect lie. Can irons lie be easily changed after purchase? Thanks in advance
Yes, more so with forged irons, you have to be more careful with Cast.

Wow there is another name in that article too that caught my attention.

Mine too. I find it interesting the conversations we see on here about the companies the mentioned names went to versus the company that they left. I'm not sure of all the timing there but it's interesting nonetheless.

The XTD Forged at $499 seems to be a pretty great price. Any thoughts on these? I know there is a thread already just bringing it back up again

Might have to pick up a tight lie 5 wood.

There is a seller called hurricane golf on ebay that sells some adams heads for dirty cheap. The red hybrids were only $35.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

The red hybrids sold out fast. I did pick up a pro and a pro dhy.

Grey matter. Michael Vrska was one of Adam's golf key engineers. He has been key to Wison Staff's resurgence.

Out of curiosity, what Wilson resurgence are you referring to? I'm not saying that they are making inferior or bad equipment, because I admit that I like the looks of their recent irons. Resurgence seems like a strong word to toss around, Wilson's market share percentage is very, very low and I would not be surprised in the least if they were out of the golf realm as well within a handful of years. Look across the internet and even at retail, their equipment is not there, sold or stocked. Golf sales are generally down a lot, and anyone buying equipment (meaning irons/drivers) are still buying TM, Callaway, etc.. Wilson is very strong with Tennis, baseball gloves, basketballs and it is my opinion that they will gravitate towards market strengths along with other companies that have that "option".

Out of curiosity, what Wilson resurgence are you referring to? I'm not saying that they are making inferior or bad equipment, because I admit that I like the looks of their recent irons. Resurgence seems like a strong word to toss around, Wilson's market share percentage is very, very low and I would not be surprised in the least if they were out of the golf realm as well within a handful of years. Look across the internet and even at retail, their equipment is not there, sold or stocked. Golf sales are generally down a lot, and anyone buying equipment (meaning irons/drivers) are still buying TM, Callaway, etc.. Wilson is very strong with Tennis, baseball gloves, basketballs and it is my opinion that they will gravitate towards market strengths along with other companies that have that "option".

Wilson Golf turns a profit. Why leave when you make money?

I just jumped on the deals at Diamond Tour 2 days ago, too good to pass up. I had all clone clubs via Pinemedow (not the best but ok) and Gigagolf (quite good clubs actually) in my bag when I was looking at some Diamond Tour clones and saw the deals. I am a proud new owner of a customized set of Adams XTD Forged irons as well as two Adams PRO hybrids (20 and 23 degree)with 80G Kuro Kage shafts all regular. The good deal might have got the best of me though as I went and found the XTD driver in 10.5 and a 16 Tight Lies 3 wood to go with them off Amazon. Hello name brand Adams!

Wilson Golf turns a profit. Why leave when you make money?

Mward is correct. Taking a company that appeared to have bottomed out, to increasing sales and turning a profit is pretty much a resurgence. Then add that they were the #1 2 piece golf ball sold (until mid 2015) when SuperSoft took that spot over and you can see a company making some solid moves. That has increased with C-200 and should continue with their new TV Show coming in the fall with metal woods.

Now they are definitely not out of the water, but have increased tour use, increased marketing and put out solid products. Definitely a step in the right direction.

The XTD Forged at $499 seems to be a pretty great price. Any thoughts on these? I know there is a thread already just bringing it back up again

You can find them MUCH cheaper.

Back