The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas wins again...incoming flight to dc delayed might make it home by 2am yipeeeee

Sorry to hear about all these travelling snafu's,... it sucks.

Yeah supposedly flight is now leaving at 1145 which puts me in driveway at 2am but i want to see the incoming plane show up before i celebrate

Yeah supposedly flight is now leaving at 1145 which puts me in driveway at 2am but i want to see the incoming plane show up before i celebrate

Where are you at now?

Oh ok, if you were at BWI, I could of run food to you prior to taking off.

Oh ok, if you were at BWI, I could of run food to you prior to taking off.
Thx dude i snagged some grub before restaurants closed thankfully

Bought some steaks from the college where the kids learning to be butchers cut the meat and sell it in a small market on the campus. I think this cow was mad before they killed it, this thing is awful.

Bought some steaks from the college where the kids learning to be butchers cut the meat and sell it in a small market on the campus. I think this cow was mad before they killed it, this thing is awful.

That's aggravating. Was it a good cut...supposedly?

My favorite was always delmonico (boneless ribeye).

Ribeye is my favorite. So underrated.

YOu should also change your avi, just sayin.

The Official Banter Away Thread

So exhausted after club clash. Physically and mentally. Was a great time even with me not being the smartest person. I didn't realize what happened and how it was taken until much later but over all it was a great event and I can not wait to try and get into another one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So exhausted after club clash. Physically and mentally. Was a great time even with me not being the smartest person. I didn't realize what happened and how it was taken until much later but over all it was a great event and I can not wait to try and get into another one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That don't sound good....
Glad it was a good time though

Just landed in cleveland...sad to see a great weekend come to an end but glad to be home

Was that the 292 par 4?

This was a longer than that. It was #14 iirc with the water down the right where we still had 200ish left on approach

4 hr drive from DFW to OKC, 2 hrs waiting for rental place to open, 2 hr drive home.... And now 3 hrs of sleep followed by an hour drive to get Lotte and an hour drive home.

Eff me.

4 hr drive from DFW to OKC, 2 hrs waiting for rental place to open, 2 hr drive home.... And now 3 hrs of sleep followed by an hour drive to get Lotte and an hour drive home.

Eff me.

That's a rough road home.

But, you'll see your little one. Well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back