OK Canadan, Lets Do This - #THPCallOut

what is a der dutchman?

It's "Amish" homestyle cooking. There was a location just north of Cincinnati. Seems to be gone now. Sorry.

Guess you'll just have to beat him the old fashioned way.

It's "Amish" homestyle cooking. There was a location just north of Cincinnati. Seems to be gone now. Sorry.

Guess you'll just have to beat him the old fashioned way.

The problem is, I'm going to be full from a night of Pei Wei and Tim Hortons boston creme donuts hahaha

The problem is, I'm going to be full from a night of Pei Wei and Tim Hortons boston creme donuts hahaha

Hmm...you didn't say that was going to go down the night before. Now I might have to change my pick. :alien:

Do it. Phil is an amazing golfer.

That he is. I don't think I ever said which way I was leaning though. :alien: I'm going to wait a little longer before making a pick. I have to do my studying up on the combatants.

Timmy Ho's is straight Canadan fuel.....never under estimate the power of a good Boston Creme and a coffee.

This is going to be tough to call. 7 strokes is a lot for anyone to overcome, especially when it's against Phil. I saw him play extremely consistant even in 35 degree temps and 30 mph winds so in more favorable conditions I like his chances. Then again I'm vaguely remembering Canadan shooting under par or right around par the last time he played this course. Will Dan's callout schedule prove to be more pressure than he can take and have a Spieth like collapse on the back 9?

I say Dan takes this 1 UP, down to the wire.

If this were arm wrestling, Phil wins in a landslide. But it's not, and Dan will prevail.

Haven't decided yet. You make a lot of birdies lol I may be needing my pops to push holes
As someone who regularly plays Dan in match play - net birdie never beats gross birdie. Gotta give props when you make a natural birdie or better...and yes I've lost holes with natural birdies.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I can't wait for Pei Wei! Friday and Sunday!

Going with the Granddaddy ... Captain for 2016. Dan for the win

As someone who regularly plays Dan in match play - net birdie never beats gross birdie. Gotta give props when you make a natural birdie or better...and yes I've lost holes with natural birdies.

Sounds like you get hosed a lot. Birdie pushes birdie

Bumping this!
Where's the trash talk?

Dan or Phil in this one?

If you Win I will chip in $30 for your cookout, and Buy your Odyssey putter.

If Dan Wins, I want a T-bone Steak, Baked Potato, Corn, and Roll at your cookout (Cooked BY you!)

Due to a Misunderstanding this side bet is OFF.

I Do think Dan Whoops PV.

Back