Puma Biodrive Leather Shoes

I put a pair of these in my cart on Rock Bottom but they were sold out when I went to check out, pretty disappointed.

I bought two pair last week. Walked 18 holes on Saturday. Extremely satisfied with my purchase. These are great shoes.

How's the fit on these in regards to size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's the fit on these in regards to size

I find them about true to size, a bit wider in the toe area, but for me a bit tighter around the top of my foot, mainly around the laces.

I've worn these alot over the past 3 months, and while I like them, I'm not quite as in love with them as everyone else is. I wore them exclusively for a couple months, but in the past month have been wearing my old Lunar Control II's, and I still think those are a more comfortable shoe. I'm just not a minimalist kinda guy I don't think.

Waiting on my white ones to show up ordered them last Friday.

These are nice shoes, except the right foot one gives me blisters and the left one makes a funny sound when walking, its like the sole is lose and slaps back up when i lift my foot but it is all solid. Its got me miffed.

I've been wearing these for a few months now and like them. While I think they are pretty comfortable I'm not so blow away where I don't want to try something else.

Wore mine yesterday and can say I'm happy with how comfy they are, not high arched, minimal heel to toe drop.

Very happy with how comfortable they are. I do slip at least once or twice a round, however. (I do not know, however, whether any non-spiked shoe would be any better. I play in the early morning so you get dew and grass clippings, the recipe for slippage.)

90 holes of golf in 5 days, 3 in a row walking, all in these shoes. No pain. No traction issues. They are just great shoes.

Got two new pairs yesterday and I am so excited. Love these shoes.

Only problem is that it seems every grey pair of shoes I own squeak..... Not terrible but a little irritating. Haha

Got two new pairs yesterday and I am so excited. Love these shoes.

Only problem is that it seems every grey pair of shoes I own squeak..... Not terrible but a little irritating. Haha

Did you find a deal on them?

Picked up a pair of these and had my first run in the course with them today. Straight out of the box and walked nine holes. Man I have to say these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever slipped on. Feet feel great! Well done Puma!

Picked up a pair of these and had my first run in the course with them today. Straight out of the box and walked nine holes. Man I have to say these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever slipped on. Feet feel great! Well done Puma!

I believe this was communicated to you in Alabama...

About DAMN TIME :alien:

These are only $66.99 at cobragolf.com right now with free shipping.

These are only $66.99 at cobragolf.com right now with free shipping.

And purchased. I almost bought two pair, I like the shoes that much.

And purchased. I almost bought two pair, I like the shoes that much.

Pretty much all sizes and colors available too. They are so comfy and I wear them almost daily. Time to stock up.

I'm thinking about purchasing a set of these in wide even though I can only find them for $140. Are you guys still enjoying them? I'm particularly interested to hear how they work for those who carry primarily.

I'm thinking about purchasing a set of these in wide even though I can only find them for $140. Are you guys still enjoying them? I'm particularly interested to hear how they work for those who carry primarily.

I have multiple pair and love them. I wear them basically everyday as a casual shoe as well as to golf and they are holding up very well and super comfortable.

They are $66 at Cobra and $69 at puetzgolf.com. If the $140 is because of Wide, consider going up a size. To your question, I walk all the time. These shows are great.

I picked up a new pair from a shop on eBay for $65 a couple weeks ago. I've used them on the range a couple times and for the Grandaddy rounds so far. They've been really comfortable.

Back