2016 NFL Draft Thread

It was, with the whole haha thing in front of it.
I should have added the smilie.
It actually had Ron and JP going on the radio today, was pretty funny.

It actually had Ron and JP going on the radio today, was pretty funny.

Really? Haha. Then again, that makes sense.

Really? Haha. Then again, that makes sense.
It sounded like they were setup by whoever the producer was. It was their lead in then they started reading it. Caught on after a minute or so.

Wow Kapernick retires...didn't see that one coming.

im calling it now the browns trade down from #2 and dont take a QB.

Could the Rams really not know who their guy is? If they really think the two QBs are about even why not trade into the 2nd slot at a lower cost?

Could the Rams really not know who their guy is? If they really think the two QBs are about even why not trade into the 2nd slot at a lower cost?

i wouldnt be surprised if its wentz ...small school physical gifts kind of like Steve Mcnair? the jeff fisher throwback to better days of his past?

i wouldnt be surprised if its wentz ...small school physical gifts kind of like Steve Mcnair? the jeff fisher throwback to better days of his past?
I saw Goff #1 in a recent mock but I like the comparisons of Wentz to Big Ben (football-wise only).

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I need some JB Pre Draft Nuggets!!!

I know the information you were privy to in the past has changed but have you heard any juicy rumors or things you think to watch for that could go down next week?

I could see Jerry trading out of the 4th pick if Cleveland doesn't and doesn't take a QB. I still don't think they snag one of the 2 if they drop to 4. I think at this point I'm happy if they snag Ramsey.

I know the information you were privy to in the past has changed but have you heard any juicy rumors or things you think to watch for that could go down next week?

I could see Jerry trading out of the 4th pick if Cleveland doesn't and doesn't take a QB. I still don't think they snag one of the 2 if they drop to 4. I think at this point I'm happy if they snag Ramsey.

Really? I think if one of the big 2 QBs are still there they will make that move. I was listening to Bob Sturm yesterday and he said drafting for need now does a disservice to the franchise. If you think one of those guys can be the face of the team 8 years from now, then you need to make that move, and I agree. Now whether or not one of them could be the face of the franchise I am not sure.

Really? I think if one of the big 2 QBs are still there they will make that move. I was listening to Bob Sturm yesterday and he said drafting for need now does a disservice to the franchise. If you think one of those guys can be the face of the team 8 years from now, then you need to make that move, and I agree. Now whether or not one of them could be the face of the franchise I am not sure.

I don't buy it. I think it's smoke for other teams in case one of them does appear at 4 and are looking to move up. They want to win now, have a 2-3 year window with Romo and this line. Ramsey is a possible play now, impact player on D. Take some stabs at some other QB's in the 2nd or 3rd rounds over the next few years and see if you can get lucky.

I don't buy it. I think it's smoke for other teams in case one of them does appear at 4 and are looking to move up. They want to win now, have a 2-3 year window with Romo and this line. Ramsey is a possible play now, impact player on D. Take some stabs at some other QB's in the 2nd or 3rd rounds over the next few years and see if you can get lucky.
I do understand that logic. But an alternative view would be that their window with Romo already closed and they should prepare now to move on.

Im not sure I have any yet. What I do know is the talk of the 4th pick has been going around the Dallas media for a long time. They think it is worth 3 number ones including a teen pick this year. Im not sure it is, but could be. Its not a very top heavy draft from what I look at, but the depth is really good.

Im still not sure Dallas cant win now though. They have a fantastic O-Line, a really deep running game, a play maker at WR and an average defense. I long ago said Bosa, and despite what many see, I dont think he is immediate impact full season like others do.

Im not sure I have any yet. What I do know is the talk of the 4th pick has been going around the Dallas media for a long time. They think it is worth 3 number ones including a teen pick this year. Im not sure it is, but could be. Its not a very top heavy draft from what I look at, but the depth is really good.

Im still not sure Dallas cant win now though. They have a fantastic O-Line, a really deep running game, a play maker at WR and an average defense. I long ago said Bosa, and despite what many see, I dont think he is immediate impact full season like others do.

3 number 1's??!! :shock: Got to admire Jerry for aiming high! Think a lot of things are going to change in the next few days depending on what Cleveland does or doesn't do.

3 number 1's??!! :shock: Got to admire Jerry for aiming high! Think a lot of things are going to change in the next few days depending on what Cleveland does or doesn't do.

That is the million dollar question. My gut still says two QBs go high here, and I also believe the Rams are only a few pieces away from being a very formidable team in the NFC, which is very strong.

The question will become if the team thinks they can win in the next 36 months, and what can they do with some of these contracts to make it work.

im calling it now the browns trade down from #2 and dont take a QB.

Im pretty good ....news coming out today between philly and the browns two first round picks and 3 third round pics over the next two years for #2

Im pretty good ....news coming out today between philly and the browns two first round picks and 3 third round pics over the next two years for #2
If that was offered Cleveland should jump at it.

If that's the case then I can not wait to see the dude, who's video I posted up in the NFL thread yesterday, reply to this news. LOL!

457a79b82529c0c524f4d0c0b636d6df.jpg

Bam

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Just saw that....can't remember the last time trades for picks were announced weeks before the draft....crazy!

Guess RGIII is the QB of the future in Cleveland

Just saw that....can't remember the last time trades for picks were announced weeks before the draft....crazy!

Guess RGIII is the QB of the future in Cleveland

The word was hue didnt see a big difference in the qb's the all will be projects i bet they take a qb in 2nd or 3rd round

I hope Bradford isn't getting too comfortable

Looks like a lot to move up 6 spots

I can't quite remember what the Titans got...did Cleveland actually end up making the better trade, seeing as how they only moved down to #8?

Back