Your Must Play Course In 2016

Going to Santa Fe for Memorial Day weekend so my must play is going to be Paa-Ko Ridge, in Sandia NM

paakoridgegc.jpg

20.jpg

I think The Hideaway is a given for everyone here.

This fall the valley course at Buffalo Ridge is suppose to open, if it does it will be on my must play list

I think bethpaige is up there again for me. It's realistic and it would be with good company. Really loved the experience up there I had with other THPers

Ill next the next one that has a bunch of awesome THPers on it. Need to run that back, ASAP.

I'm sure many of us have a course we have looked at few times and just haven't had a chance to play it for what ever reason.

What is the one course your going to make a point of playing this year that your have never played. Post a link or some photo's, always love seeing the different courses you guys are playing.

Mine is Redwood Meadows. Every year I say the same thing and that I'll get out there well I'm going to make it happen before the end of July.

http://redwoodmeadowscom.webstarts.com/

My obvious answer is the Hideaway, and I'm hoping the chips fall in the right places for the Grandaddy to return there this year.

I think anything else is going to be spur of the moment. At some point in my life, I really badly want to go play Muirfield.

I think The Hideaway is a given for everyone here.

This fall the valley course at Buffalo Ridge is suppose to open, if it does it will be on my must play list

Is that the new C&C course?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the new C&C course?

No the crenshaw coore course will be the mountain and it is set to open next spring. Going to be awesome when it's all completed

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Cool thread. Some people have their sights set on some awesome courses. Got me thinking about where I want to play this year. I got to play twice while in Florida which was huge in my book. Don't get the opportunity to travel a bunch to play due to other responsibilities.

There are some courses in MD that I really would like to get to this season.

I told my dad if he gets under 215 lbs...I'd take him to Erin Hills....Hope he makes that goal. He's down 15 lbs so far!

I told my dad if he gets under 215 lbs...I'd take him to Erin Hills....Hope he makes that goal. He's down 15 lbs so far!

My BIL and I are going this year, thinking early season. Girardcorp was gung ho, but is getting cold feet....:chicken:

I think I'm going to book a time for August.

My BIL and I are going this year, thinking early season. Girardcorp was gung ho, but is getting cold feet....:chicken:

Every year I usually knock off a bucket list course. Don't know if that will happen this year. Don't have any current plans. Did knock off three last year so I'm ahead of pace if I don't get one in this year.

Obviously the hideaway but I'm sure once I get down to NC I can find a few I haven't played before.

Seriously?

No not seriously, this was prior to you telling me about the weekday golf situation as well. Don't go getting all soft on me...

Just moved down to South Carolina and there are a few on my radar: Colleton River, Berkely Hall, Moss Creek and Belfair in the immediate future. Hopefully Kiawah Island sometime this Summer.

Whatever course the Granddaddy is being held at. :bashful:

Whatever course the Granddaddy is being held at. :bashful:

The hideaway. I'm not sure why some people felt the need to mention it. I assumed it was obvious. :alien:

I have several. Aside from the new courses that come into our fold (Liberty Hills, Leavenworth Golf Club, Royal Oaks, Drumm Farm and the Oaks), I have Staley Farms, Canyon Farms and St. Joe CC that Jacqui and I will be looking at. Deer Creek is going to be part of it too within a month or so. It's not official yet, but it's the worst kept secret in Kansas City. A lot of our golfers have been asking if we have Deer Creek yet!

And wherever the Staff Retreat is in November.

True blue and Caledonia, and I'll be playing them in July. :blob:

I'm also going to make an effort to play something in the area of Pinehurst, probably one of the other courses, I doubt I'll make it to Pinehurst proper this year.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket
Highly recommend pine needles or mid pines for that. Maybe even Dormie club. All three are amazing

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Seriously though, there's 2 courses on my list I plan on knocking out this calendar year... Pebble Beach in Monterey, Ca. and Turtle Bay on Oahu. I've had several opportunities to play pebble, but something (usually work related) always seemed to come up that kept me from making the trip.

Back