The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unloaded the band's 18 wheeler last night from 7-9pm with about 7 other people, we usually have 20+ doing it but they were all still on the way back from Ohio.

Napped on the couch from 10:30-2am so I could go get my daughter at 2:30am. Found at at 3:00 that the bus had hit massive traffic due to overnight construction in NY and CT, delayed until 4:30am. Went back home and back to bed so my wife could go get her instead.

Woke up at 7am to get ready for the day, and I have a job interview over lunch at noon.

There is not enough coffee in the WORLD right now.

feeling blah today

Its going to be another beautiful day today, but after 2 lousy rounds over the weekend I don't feel like I could handle the punishment. Yard work it is.

Good morning everyone! Let's have a great Monday

back to work after 10 days off ......and we are transferring systems so that means IT problems... so that means i cant do anything until fixed im guessing its fixed by Tuesday evening.

On phone to do 30 plants in 18 months. We are going to be swamped. Good problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mass rain and flooding means schools closed and working from home. Which leads to the girls in and out of my office wondering why I have so many computers for work

b51f60ecb80511c511dae28f9bfc6263.jpg

Looks like a long day at DFW, American cancelled my flight home this morning and now has me on a 9:30 PM flight

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Looks like a long day at DFW, American cancelled my flight home this morning and now has me on a 9:30 PM flight

Holy crap. Just drive!

The Grand Hyatt is attached and sometimes helps with people stuck. Great hotel. The Hyatt Regency is sort of attached (you can walk) and also has great rooms. The Centurion Lounge (free with Amex Plat, $50 with any other Amex) is fantastic and has free everything including showers, massage, etc.

The Grand Hyatt is attached and sometimes helps with people stuck. Great hotel. The Hyatt Regency is sort of attached (you can walk) and also has great rooms. The Centurion Lounge (free with Amex Plat, $50 with any other Amex) is fantastic and has free everything including showers, massage, etc.
Thank you will check out the am ex longue :)

Thank you will check out the am ex longue :)

As soon as you walk in, schedule massage for now and one for later. They fill up and are free of charge.
Then relax.

Yesterday my neighbors wife came by (he is also our AC tech) and told me he was feeling bad last week and stopped by the Doctor to get checked out. He was told after some test he is stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer and has about 6 months to live. I was floored, he is in his 40's and was what I would have thought great shape.

Just goes to show you that you never know, try to live well and enjoy your time on this rock. It can be taken at any time.

Oh man that is terrible Jim.

wow Jim thats horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back