Whats your name? (Suggestion)

David or Dave, either is fine with me.

Hi my name is Russell.......as you can see here <-------------check username

Rob...but don't call me Bob lol

Just Mike will do!

Never, I will always hide behind my screen name...

Rob or Robert is fine, but like The_Dude, don't call me Bob

I'm Lucan. But my username explains that fairly well, lol

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

Casey M.

Random Number Generator = (RNG) = Mike Cook

LSMO = Nate

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

JBJGolf - My initials, first name is Joel (pronounced Jole)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My name is Mike,

Maddog from college frat, Omega Maddogs

701 was radio identifier when I was Fire Chief in home town.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Mine's simple. Just read it backwards. My name and my wife's name :)

My real name is Roger, but my forum name is from something my buddy said when he got a virus on his computer (think lots of pop ups) and it was the grossest most offensive thing I had heard.

I then used it for the name of my fantasy football team and then just told my friends if you found a mancest on any forum it was definitely me. If you ever see it on Xbox Live or anything else it is most likely me.

Disgusting and juvenile? Yes, but also distinctive.

My real name is Roger, but my forum name is from something my buddy said when he got a virus on his computer (think lots of pop ups) and it was the grossest most offensive thing I had heard.

I then used it for the name of my fantasy football team and then just told my friends if you found a mancest on any forum it was definitely me. If you ever see it on Xbox Live or anything else it is most likely me.

Disgusting and juvenile? Yes, but also distinctive.
I purposely didn't ask you what it meant when we were rooming together at PGA National. I felt much safer with Roger...LOL

I purposely didn't ask you what it meant when we were rooming together at PGA National. I felt much safer with Roger...LOL

Yeah, I have debated changing it because it is gross as all get out if you really think about it, but is usually a good conversation starter with people who do actually ask.

Back