Club Clash 4K Course Fun

I am going to change my screen name to "flat swing"

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I don't seem to remember you having all that knee action. Guess it's been wayyy too long since we've shared a round. That will be changing soon.

I don't seem to remember you having all that knee action. Guess it's been wayyy too long since we've shared a round. That will be changing soon.
The knee action I think is a result of not being able to turn very well because of neck and shoulder issues

The knee action I think is a result of not being able to turn very well because of neck and shoulder issues

#TooManyGainz

Swing looks good, brother.

Wow. Lol. That had me rolling.

~Rock

That flat swing went 14/14, who cares what it looks like

Well, since you are taking that one, I guess I'll have to go with "Flat Swing 2"

That video was so awesome, I might have peed a little when the Wardy segment came on lmao.

The Brianmk walk up was full gangster mode!

So well done, JB. 4K is stunning

Great video, every time I see Wardy swing in person or on video it makes my back hurt. Man that man can rotate thru the ball! I would pay real cash for even 20% of that turn after contact. Nice job man!

Great video, that camera is amazing.

Very well done. Didn't know Wardy was Amphibious to use a Charles Shackelford NCSU term :D

Awesome video, looks like it was an amazing time had by all.

awesome video

Awesome video and the editing is cool. I know two things I really want that camera and two I need to work on my editing skills.

That was a great video! "I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world!" Hahahahahahaha

Love, love, love the video !!

I really enjoy watching all the different swings.

Such a great video. The Barbie Girl bit is awesome! Really cool JB.

That was great!

JB, that's using the new handheld DJI camera, right?

​Really cool video, JB!!

So cool, and what a great/timely change of pace with the music, so many great swings and treatments in there.

Great video JB. That DJI camera is outstanding.

One of my all time favorite summer songs. That camera takes some awesome videos.

One of my all time favorite summer songs. That camera takes some awesome videos.

Takes guts to admit that you like Barbie Girl that much :alien:

Cool Video! Love how quickly it goers to Barbie Girl and then back again. lol.

Such a great video! Well put together...thank you.

Back