Hype Video: Team Bridgestone

Haha that was awesome!

I think Rehberg is a stick, good to know that they’re having fun with it though

#FearTheBeard

#Truth, I think the beard has special golf magic!

This video is amazing! I love the talking to their balls...true THPers at heart.

hahaha loved the lighter side of what THPers get to expect from a THP event with the sponsor bringing members of their team.

Great guys, should make for a really fun trip.

Vented shirts and jeans? I was expecting a deep sea fishing video. The only thing missing might have been Jesus sandals with spikes, a few cans of natty ice and some sort of SEC themed golfin’ hat.... maybe a “salt life” sticker on their jacked up dually golf cart...

Glad their having fun with this and can’t wait to meet em in person. It’s going to be a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vented shirts and jeans? I was expecting a deep sea fishing video. The only thing missing might have been Jesus sandals with spikes, a few cans of natty ice and some sort of SEC themed golfin’ hat.... maybe a “salt life” sticker on their jacked up dually golf cart...

Glad their having fun with this and can’t wait to meet em in person. It’s going to be a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool for them to do the hype video, but I for second there I though he was going bass fishing!

Great video. Digging the shirt since I have the same exact one in my closet.

Love the Curb music.

Hilarious video! Gonna be a great follow!

Awesome video they look like a lot of fun! That is going to be a mega fun event for the participants.

Oh my gawd. This is hilarious. Love the transition from hard core beats to the curb your enthusiasm intro.

And, the vented shirt is a much bigger transgression than the jeans.

I watched this at work and am glad I turned the volume up. Although, my coworkers are looking at me sideways from the chuckles.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That was amazing!! Can’t wait to get there and meet these guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is hilarious way to bring it!

Hilarious! The bit with them talking to the ball was too good, 'Get up!'

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Will they be hitting up Club Pro Guy for a tuneup before the big match?

That was hilariously awesome. I love the fact they are so into the event as everyone else. That’s going to be one heck of a good time no doubts.

Looks like those guys know how to have fun on a golf course

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

THP Event coming in a couple of weeks and teams of THPers will take their shot against this duo, Adam and Zack from Bridgestone. They put together a quick video to showcase their talents and let THPers know what they are in for.

[video=youtube;f-_5bULpTPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-_5bULpTPw[/video]

NICE!! Love the "Curb" theme, all you need to know about those two.

LOVE IT! I foresee a lot of uncontrollable laughter throughout the weekend for this one.

Back