Hype Video: Team Bridgestone

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Event coming in a couple of weeks and teams of THPers will take their shot against this duo, Adam and Zack from Bridgestone. They put together a quick video to showcase their talents and let THPers know what they are in for.

[video=youtube;f-_5bULpTPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-_5bULpTPw[/video]

Haha that was awesome!

I think Rehberg is a stick, good to know that they’re having fun with it though

#FearTheBeard

Ok THPers, don't let them lull you into a false sense of security!! Those are 2 good looking swings. #FearTheBeard

THP Event coming in a couple of weeks and teams of THPers will take their shot against this duo, Adam and Zack from Bridgestone. They put together a quick video to showcase their talents and let THPers know what they are in for.

[video=youtube;f-_5bULpTPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-_5bULpTPw[/video]
Great morning wake-up!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Hahaha. That’s awesome. Great to see them having fun with this.

That was fantastic! Going to be a lot of fun to follow this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the turn it took in the middle. Looks like a couple of fun dudes!

Looks like two awesome guys to golf with!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That was fun, was Zack wearing Jeans? Haha

That was fun, was Zack wearing Jeans? Haha

I kid you not, here is my text message yesterday. Although the vented shirt may be worse

a21099cef0e1de7b91b07656fb603bf7.jpg

I kid you not, here is my text message yesterday. Although the vented shirt may be worse

a21099cef0e1de7b91b07656fb603bf7.jpg

That’s hilarious, you may be right on the shirt too I can’t decide which is worse haha

Awesome video can't wait to play against these two. Looks like they will be having a good time with us lucky participants.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to meeting a couple of 'regular ole Joes' who can hit a golf ball. My guess is both of them carry a sub 5 handicap. This is going to be a fun event!!

That was pretty funny!!

Let’s move this thing up a weekend already, lol LFG!

Looks like some fun dudes, but I’m not fooled much by the duffing around, lol. Nice try but Mrs Smiter didn’t raise no dumb-dumb (that’s questionable).

How awesome is it that they did a hype video for this?

“A group of 8 Hackers descends upon Firestone to take on each other and some Bridgestone staffers in a battle of mortal golf”

That was awesome! I love seeing the personality back at Bridgestone.

Haha great video. Going to be a fun follow!

Awesome video. Not buying it for a second though. @Pete379 and I will be walking in like

fae7bb2b8bc037d636ad0b3c662cecda.gif

Those guys are going to be so fun to play with. Can’t wait!!

Awesome video. Not buying it for a second though. @Pete379 and I will be walking in like

fae7bb2b8bc037d636ad0b3c662cecda.gif

Those guys are going to be so fun to play with. Can’t wait!!

Oh no, blade collars. Not as bad as the vented shirt...But close.

This is great to see them embracing this and having fun with it. Just like any other THP'er!

Oh no, blade collars. Not as bad as the vented shirt...But close.

Only because it’ll be too hot for the mock neck

Only because it’ll be too hot for the mock neck

Is it really ever too hot for a Mock Neck?
Good to see Bridgestone have fun with this, looks like the enthusiasm that Mr. Murphy has brought to Bridgestone Golf has become contagious.

Strong beard game.

That was great. Jeans and the ridiculous vented shirt is common golf apparel in my neck of the woods.

Back