RBC Heritage...this is not a misprint - SeeMore Putters

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Ernie Els

• First in Strokes gained both Saturday and Sunday.
  • 23 putts and 135 feet of putts made on Saturday.
  • 26 putts and 150 feet of putts made Sunday.
  • 285 feet of putts made on weekend and 10.2 strokes gained.
  • Putts made on weekend of 9-25-15-9-10-30-15-16-20-19-40-13
  • Those look like lottery numbers!
And Roo Knox (mini Giant) finished t2 - $519,200

Those are some great numbers, what a turnaround. Was he gaming a Seemore St the Masters?

Those are some great numbers, what a turnaround. Was he gaming a Seemore St the Masters?
I believe he had a Yes! putter at the masters

I believe he had a Yes! putter at the masters
Obviously made the transition quickly. Hopefully he can keep it rolling, would love to see him get a few more wins.

Love seeing Ernie bounce back like that! No surprise it was with a SeeMore

Love seeing more SeeMore tour exposure!

Ernie Els

• First in Strokes gained both Saturday and Sunday.
  • 23 putts and 135 feet of putts made on Saturday.
  • 26 putts and 150 feet of putts made Sunday.
  • 285 feet of putts made on weekend and 10.2 strokes gained.
  • Putts made on weekend of 9-25-15-9-10-30-15-16-20-19-40-13
  • Those look like lottery numbers!
And Roo Knox (mini Giant) finished t2 - $519,200

which Seemore putter was he using?

Awesome numbers for SeeMore! They definitely have it going when it comes to putters. They have drastically improved my putting game. I hope more pro's go to them. After numbers like that, they are definitely getting looks.

Quite the turnaround for Ernie! Good stuff right there. I'd love to have numbers like that!

I love seeing the companies willing to think outside the traditional do well on the course. Nice weekend, SeeMore! Getting fit for a Giant is on my list (if not yet on my budget! :D)

based on the Yes profile, I am surprised he didn't find himself in an m3 or m5.

Either way, RST breeds confidence. Glad to see his numbers improve.

Great numbers! RST just works, and so does Spi! I'm not surprised about the mFGP, it's a fantastic putter. It has earned it's spot in my bag time and time again.

Wow! Just Wow!

Good to see! I am a huge fan of Big Earn and it pained me to see what he did on the first hole of the Masters! Hopefully he keeps these stats up!

Glad to see that for Els. Ironically, I put my SeeMore back in the bag this weekend and had my best round putting in a long time.

I am a huge Ernie fan, so glad that he has seen the light and gone to a SeeMore.

Glad to see that for Els. Ironically, I put my SeeMore back in the bag this weekend and had my best round putting in a long time.

Man, if you had that SeeMore in your bag at the KickOff Classic we may have won.....Oh wait! lol, glad you are rolling it good John.

Back