Any Club Fitting Recommendations in Eastern PA/New Jersey?

RobDMB

Reaction score
Handicap
I am leaning toward getting a set of Srixon Z545 irons and would like to get properly fit. My current set (Callaway X-14 Pro) were all stock off the rack so I have never been properly fit. I would really like to focus on finding the best shaft for me (i'm a strong swinger) and would prefer somewhere with an accurate monitor such as a trackman.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Club Champion in Bala Cynwyd. I've heard nothing but good things. Will be where I go when I get fitted.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Check out George Izzet in philly. I found a custom made driver from the 70s and their website says they do fittings.. Just check it out.. not a recommendation.

Perfect swing golf in NewJersey is a top 100 fitter according to golf digest.

Went for a Driver fitting at Club Champion in NJ last week and here's a few observations. Nice environment, no pressure,patient staff, lots of balls hit with Launchpad analyzer. Tried a few different head and shaft combinations. Surprised they never measured hand to floor length, didn't have the Callaway Sub Zero yet so wanted me to accept XR16 as what I needed.Only standard grip clubs,no midsize or jumbo to try. Wanted to try PXG head but was told price was insane,not worth wasting time on it. Fitter was interrupted by phone calls,drop ins while I waited. Cost 150 dollars for the hour and a half with no final decision on my part to buy. Think the fitter did a good job overall explaining shafts, spin rates, smash factor,etc but felt I was being steered to a certain combination.Disapointed with lack of grips, shaft lengths for testing. Other than upcharge shafts not that much different from PGA Superstore (except for charge of $150).

Back