UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - May 2016

Good luck, to all that enter, should be another Spectacular follow.

Education, fitting, and golf with great people from UST... I think the value of these three elements are worth an awful lot, and based on the last couple meetings between THPers and UST, anyone lucky enough to attend will leave full of incredible knowledge, memories, and an overall great experience. But for me personally, the idea of having all the UST shaft offerings at my disposal, with incredible minds looking on.... It just sounds like something I would thrive on. Plus, another wonderful opportunity to dive head first into graphite.

Driver: HZRDUS Yellow 65
3 Wood: HZRDUS Yellow 75
Hybrid: Speeder 865
UT and Irons: KBS Tour V
Wedges: DG Spinner

Been following along with each visit to date and UST has killed it! The experiences that they are providing THPers is second to none. I can't think of a better opportunity to get fit for shafts throughout the entire bag as well as gain first hand knowledge of the technology. I would love the opportunity to attend and represent the THP community.

Driver: Miyazaki Kusala White 56s
3 Wood: Kuro Kage 50s
Heaven Wood: Miyazaki Kusala White 61s
Hybrid: Alta 70r
Irons: Matrix Program Q85
Wedges: TT Dynamic Golf Wedge

The recruit is real.

Let's get this one to the top so eyes can be directed. Loaded with great stuff and worth a bid.

There is no cost at all to you, outside of your traveling expenses (airfare, hotel, etc). Your days there are on THP & UST and that is complete with all of the below.
Tour the UST Facility
Test Product on Launch Monitor
Get fit for new product
Equipment involved (so far here is what we have seen)
Round of Golf
And much much more

Heck yeah I would love to be a part of this event. To get a chance to learn from and get fit by one of the best is an absolute no brainer. Plus, I have never been to Texas and to spend time with the people at UST is the perfect opportunity.

Driver - Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5, 62g
Woods - Fujikura Speeder 865
Hybrid - UST Recoil 760/780
Irons - Nippon Pro Modus
Wedges - True Temper S300

Another shot at this awesome event?? Sign me up & see where UST can help me.

Driver - Oban Hanshimoto
3W - Mitsubishi Kuro Kage
D9 - Mitsubishi Kuro Kage
Apex 5Hy - Mitsubishi Kuro Kage
Apex 6-AW UST Recoil 780 ES F4
MD3 wedges- true temper S400
Putter - ? Stock odyssey

May will be a no-go for me, but good luck everyone! I'm sure UST will put on another amazing experience.

Hell yes I want to be a part of this, It'd be crazy talk to not want to be! Its UST and THP together and as we have seen already nonstop awesome comes from that. Plus, its pretty local (just across the Red River!) and would be an easy journey. Would love to learn even more about graphite golf shafts and the advances that UST is making there.

Driver - Aldila Rogue I/O 70X
3w - Aldila Rogue I/O 70X
HW - Aldila Rogue I/O 70X
4h&5h - Fujikura Motore Speeder HB90X
6-W - PXi 6.5
50/54/60 - PXi 6.0

Come on Jank, this beauty is in your backyard!!!! Where are all the Texas boys?!

I know! I'll probably be out on a work trip for a few weeks. Should hear confirmation on that soon, so if it doesn't happen, I'm in!

This event is a no brainer to enter. I love UST, Danny Le is the man, and honestly I would love to see if I could gain any sort of benefits from different shafts I may have not tried previously. Thanks to :thp: and UST for the amazing opportunity. I look forward to seeing who is lucky enough to embark on this event!

Driver - Oban Hanshimoto
3W - Aldila Rogue
HW - Aldila Rogue
Apex 4Hy - Mitsubishi Kuro Kage
Apex 5-AW UST Recoil 110 F4
MD3 wedges- UST Recoil 110 F4
Putter - Stock odyssey

Oh heck yes. This will be awesome.
Driver, speeder evo
3 wood. Fuji pro
Hybrid. Kuro tini
Irons 4 through P F15 matrix program
Wedges (50,54,60) recoil 110 f4

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Looks like Dan has stirred the snakes in the pit here! Nice!!!

I might even have to block out that Sunday if anyone wants to play before they head home! :D

I might even have to block out that Sunday if anyone wants to play before they head home! :D

If I get I you know that's happening

I haven't been able to enter the last few months, but I'm free in May!

Driver - Currently gaming the Bridgestone J815 with stock regular flex Mitsubishi Fubuki ZT driver shaft. 5 wood - Callaway RFX 5w, Stock regular Aldila Trinity shaft.
4 hybrid - Adams New Idea hybird with stock Mitsubishi Bassara regular flex shaft.
Irons - Ping G20 with regular flex Ping CFS.
Wedge - 54 degree Hopkins CJ1 wedge with Hopkins stock OTM shaft..
Wedge – 58 degree Callaway PM Grind. KBS Tour V.
Putter - Seemore PTM FGP1 - Absolutely no idea what shaft is in this. I bought it used a few years ago and there aren't any markings on it.

Thanks THP and UST Mamiya for the opportunity!

Lowering my chances, raising my satisfaction!!!!

Too good to pass up. We need like 4,000 submissions.

Lowering my chances, raising my satisfaction!!!!

Too good to pass up. We need like 4,000 submissions.

It really is the gift that keeps on giving once you've been through Dr. Le's lab!

The reason I would like to be apart of this event is due in part that I know it will have a longer lasting benefit for me as I grow as a golfer.
When I started playing 3 years ago I was playing regular shafts and never had been fitted for shafts for my swings. Now that I know what I need I want to
maximize my game with knowing the specs for my type of swing to elevate my game to the next level.

UST & THP please custom fit me please :rockon:

my current shafts:

Driver: Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana D+ White 70 X
3 wood: Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage 70 S
Hybrid: Aldila ATX 75 3.2 S
Irons: True Temper Dynalite 105 S
Wedges: Dynamic Gold S400
Putter: True Temper

Yep! Still want to experience the UT Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular!

Currently gaming the following shafts:
Driver: Aldila Tour Blue 65
3w: Matrix Speed Rulz 60
Hybrids: UST Mamiya Chrome Elements
Irons: Aerotech Steelfiber i95s
Wedges: KBS Custom white shafts

I might get into trouble if I get into this, but it's a free event and it's within driving distance for me! How's that old saying go, better to ask for forgiveness?

Driver: Handcrafted Project X Grandaddy Shaft 7.0 X Flex
3W: Tour Issued Miyazaki Kusala X Flex
Hybrid: Fujikura Speeder 865 Hybrid X Flex
Irons (including wedges): Project X Flighted 95 Steel 6.0 stiff
Putter: Stock Odyssey shaft

Driver – Bridgestone J38 Fujikura Motore F1 65 Stiff

Fairway wood – 15* and 16.5* Taylormade V-steel True Temper X100 shafts tipped 1”

Hybrid – Adams 21* Supersteel hybrid KBS Tour hybrid shaft X-flex

Irons – Bridgestone J33 Combo Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 120 Gram

Wedges – Taylormade TP 47*, 52*, 58* NS Pro WV Wedge 125

Back