do you break 100 honestly ?

I can cheat my way to low 70s any day but I can break 85 pretty much every day with little stress. I’m basically all over the map

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hear ya! Well, so far this year 85 has been problematic at times but give me a couple mulligans, 6ft gimmes, a couple more mulligans, and presto. I’m as good as I think I am. lol.

I hear ya! Well, so far this year 85 has been problematic at times but give me a couple mulligans, 6ft gimmes, a couple more mulligans, and presto. I’m as good as I think I am. lol.

I don’t need to have someone give me such things. I take them at my pleasure.

When I finally start breaking 100 on a regular basis I want it to be legit. After all only YOU know if you’re really improving or not. And if you end up with a lower handicap than you actually deserve how does it help you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I finally start breaking 100 on a regular basis I want it to be legit. After all only YOU know if you’re really improving or not. And if you end up with a lower handicap than you actually deserve how does it help you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly the score isn't that great of an indicator to see if you are improving. So much randomness and how you putt that day.

I couldn’t claim the have broken 100 without it being legitimate. We don’t play mulligans anyway and in our roll up we only give putts within 2ft but during competition we have to putt out so betting 100 is 100% legitimate.

I have read only 10% of golfers break 100!

Most golfers don't take it as seriously as most on this board.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

For me I just couldn't enjoy golf shooting 100+, that's 10 doubles and 8 bogies on a par 72 at least.

I've never played off the black (back tees), but from white/yellow tees I break 100 about 5 rounds in every 6. I play off 20 and my scores usually fall in the 90 to 95 range playing totally legit. My average round is something like 5 pars, 7 bogies, 6 doubles or worse.

Unfortunately, not always. Sometimes I can get into a real bad swing state, but I am working actively to fix it and have been golfing better. Really trying to keep backswing shorter so elbows don't break down. Now I want to get consistently in 80's and never see that stupid 100 number again

Back