2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Just let me know i can drive up when ever.

I wanna add why some are paired with someone for both days because apparently some aren't too sure why that's the case.

First tee time in the morning is at 8:32. First tee time in the afternoon is about 5 hours after that. We have 9 tee times at 8 minutes apart so if they're on time with everything, that's 72 minutes from the time the first group gets off the course until the last group does. There's no way I can mix groups up to the point where they're all different and keep 9 call outs together. So yes, you may get 2 rounds with one or two of the same people. I would love to have more time in between rounds but i don't have stadium lighting in my back yard so daylight was something I wanted for at least the first part of the cookout. And Sunday's tee times I tried to put the guys with the long drives home in the first tee times. So some of the local guys are paired together and towards the end of the list to accommodate guys with long drives after golf.

I hope that clears it up a bit

haha dude, don't even sweat it. There is absolutely NOTHING easy about setting times, and you've done an admirable job.

Anyone has issues or concerns with how the times were set up, I'll be happy to answer via PM. Leave poor PV alone.

haha dude, don't even sweat it. There is absolutely NOTHING easy about setting times, and you've done an admirable job.

Anyone has issues or concerns with how the times were set up, I'll be happy to answer via PM. Leave poor PV alone.

Just Don't hit into us on Sunday. Thanks pal.

Who wants a piece of me at Legacy?

I wanna add why some are paired with someone for both days because apparently some aren't too sure why that's the case.

First tee time in the morning is at 8:32. First tee time in the afternoon is about 5 hours after that. We have 9 tee times at 8 minutes apart so if they're on time with everything, that's 72 minutes from the time the first group gets off the course until the last group does. There's no way I can mix groups up to the point where they're all different and keep 9 call outs together. So yes, you may get 2 rounds with one or two of the same people. I would love to have more time in between rounds but i don't have stadium lighting in my back yard so daylight was something I wanted for at least the first part of the cookout. And Sunday's tee times I tried to put the guys with the long drives home in the first tee times. So some of the local guys are paired together and towards the end of the list to accommodate guys with long drives after golf.

I hope that clears it up a bit

I appreciate all you do. I just feel bad for patriotcoach. he's stuck with me all day Saturday. You really must not like him...

By the way, I am looking for volunteers who will hit my tee shots for me. It's best for the health of those to the far left or right of me if I find a stand-in for those shots.

By the way, I am looking for volunteers who will hit my tee shots for me. It's best for the health of those to the far left or right of me if I find a stand-in for those shots.
I'm going to need the short game practice and I'm a group ahead of you both rounds. Let's just say you will be in the Fairway an awful lot.

Pairings look great Phil thanks!makes this outing much more real now

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I appreciate all you do. I just feel bad for patriotcoach. he's stuck with me all day Saturday. You really must not like him...
Nah, that's more of a punishment for you. I've delta with him for about 30 years now and it's still a chore

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for putting the groups together! I'm not heading back to NJ until Monday (might try an morning round) so if anybody needs to get out earlier on Sunday, we can switch.

Grins if you want to have some sort of match on Saturday I am down. We play all 36 on Saturday together.

Thanks for setting everything up PhillyV. Really looking forward to this and meeting everyone.

Just throwing it out there if anyone coming from out of town wants to split a room, I have an open sofabed in my room, you just need to put up with snoring.

Thanks for putting the groups together! I'm not heading back to NJ until Monday (might try an morning round) so if anybody needs to get out earlier on Sunday, we can switch.

You should see about playing with winchell and I on Sunday so we can get some cup practice in

Just throwing it out there if anyone coming from out of town wants to split a room, I have an open sofabed in my room, you just need to put up with snoring.

I know Michigan Slice didn't book a room and is now gonna be stuck about a half hour away at a hotel he gets rewards points at. He may be interested

I've got an open couch/inflatable mattress at my house if you don't mind 2 cats and a Dachshund sleeping with you.

I informed PhillyV last night that I had to drop out due to a family issue. Pretty bummed about it, but needed to be done.

I informed PhillyV last night that I had to drop out due to a family issue. Pretty bummed about it, but needed to be done.

Dang, sorry to hear that ddec. Hope everything is ok.

Back