Hello from the Tampa Area

wydrew9

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi All,

I’m Andrew located just north of Tampa, Fl as I just relocated from Buffalo, NY earlier in the year. I have been reading around the site for a couple of years on clubs/equipment and thought that I might as well go ahead and join. Looking forward to spending more time here.

Interested in making some local golf buddies as well so if anyone needs an extra guy for a round let me know.

Welcome to THP.
Paging @Mward

Hi All,

I’m Andrew located just north of Tampa, Fl as I just relocated from Buffalo, NY earlier in the year. I have been reading around the site for a couple of years on clubs/equipment and thought that I might as well go ahead and join. Looking forward to spending more time here.

Interested in making some local golf buddies as well so if anyone needs an extra guy for a round let me know.

Not sure if I’m playing this weekend or not, but next round I know I’m getting in, I’ll reach out to you for an invite.

Where do you typically play now?

Welcome!

There are several local/semi-local THP'ers that play semi-regularly.

Fee free to drop me a PM and I'll let you know when looking for a player or two.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not sure if I’m playing this weekend or not, but next round I know I’m getting in, I’ll reach out to you for an invite.

Where do you typically play now?

Sounds great! I have been playing a few different courses, when we first got down here we were right next to Plantation Palms so played that a few times. Just bought a house by Saddlebrook but only played that once. Also played Lexinton Oaks a few times before it closed for the summer. My buddy from Buffalo came down a few times and we went up to World of Woods and Brooksville CC as well. Few others sprinkled in here and there (Fox Hollow, Northdale, Links of Bernadette) and am open to trying new courses as well.

Sounds great! I have been playing a few different courses, when we first got down here we were right next to Plantation Palms so played that a few times. Just bought a house by Saddlebrook but only played that once. Also played Lexinton Oaks a few times before it closed for the summer. My buddy from Buffalo came down a few times and we went up to World of Woods and Brooksville CC as well. Few others sprinkled in here and there (Fox Hollow, Northdale, Links of Bernadette) and am open to trying new courses as well.

Ah I’m like 5min from you. I didn’t know they closed Lexington oaks for the summer!

Welcome to THP.

Yea just this year bc new ownership took it over. They are re-making the greens and the course a bit, just saw they are scheduled to re-open at the end of August.

Welcome!

There are several local/semi-local THP'ers that play semi-regularly.

Fee free to drop me a PM and I'll let you know when looking for a player or two.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sounds great! Thanks!!

Welcome to the family!

Welcome to THP.
Paging @Mward
Man JB and all this time I thought I was cool with you.

I knew it was you Fredo...You broke my heart! You broke my heart!!!

Nice list of courses. I have yet to play Brooksville or Bernadette.

Stay away from Pebble Creek but I don't mind making the drive to Heritage Isles. I like it, nothing special but it's nice.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Man JB and all this time I thought I was cool with you.

I knew it was you Fredo...You broke my heart! You broke my heart!!!

To make it easier...One of the two of you and @Mward live in Wesley Chappel.
The other one is CobraX51

Welcome, I am from a few miles East but get together whenever possible with the Tampa area crew.
Lake Bernadette used to be a regular stop, kind of an odd but fun Course imo. Silverado is just a bit more East by a couple of miles and is more fun to me. We are playing there tomorrow at 7am if you want to join in.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

To make it easier...One of the two of you and @Mward live in Wesley Chappel.
The other one is CobraX51
Haha I'm good with that.

Client of mine has a Wednesday morning quota/skins game at Fox Hollow. Said they're rolling great.

Welcome to THP @wydrew9 have fun man. Cool place.

:welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, I am from a few miles East but get together whenever possible with the Tampa area crew.
Lake Bernadette used to be a regular stop, kind of an odd but fun Course imo. Silverado is just a bit more East by a couple of miles and is more fun to me. We are playing there tomorrow at 7am if you want to join in.

I would love to but I work standard bankers hours M-F. I drove by Silverado the other day and thought i should give it a try. Keep me in mind next time! Thanks

I would love to but I work standard bankers hours M-F. I drove by Silverado the other day and thought i should give it a try. Keep me in mind next time! Thanks

It’s ok. Pretty much what you see, and then a few blind shots.

I do also, but can get away early then work late. Silverado is a lot of fun and they have improved it quite a bit. The greens are normally quite good with medium speed but smooth. Being $25 does not hurt either.

Back