2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

You guys were crazy on the putt putt course. How many bunker putts were there? And lost balls.

There were far too many bunker shots for that course.

Thanks! I was stoked on them too. I love how the ball is all distorted and wobbly from being compressed! #B-Fit

I just went back and zoomed in. Wow #bestballever #thpclubclash #bestimever

You guys were crazy on the putt putt course. How many bunker putts were there? And lost balls.

None lost! Wrong group for that, we're cheap bastards.

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I properly yelled fore on the last hole, as I ducked hooked my putt 6ft from the green to find it pressed into the fairway. Come on guys it was my first offense. I won't tell names ;)

And it was not your group

Hand raised.

Our group lost a ball. Specifically me

The lighting was a little dim to find balls in the woods....I mean plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lighting was a little dim to find balls in the woods....I mean plants.

His went into the lazy river

Thanks! I was stoked on them too. I love how the ball is all distorted and wobbly from being compressed! #B-Fit

Technically I believe it is an optical illusion known as rolling shutter effect ... the ball will not be that deformed that far away ... none the less a really cool effect, and picture

It's a good thing this event wasn't any fun. :sarcastic alien:

It would have sucked to leave if there was any fun and the THP hangover would be much worse :alien:

Technically I believe it is an optical illusion known as rolling shutter effect ... the ball will not be that deformed that far away ... none the less a really cool effect, and picture

cceaebe67d07d81268ec6c4d4af586dce539332f0ae46809290e6847e367795e.jpg

This thread has been a great read, that course looks amazing! Thanks to everyone who took one for the team, suffering through all of that rigorous club testing all weekend. I'm surprised that Ping didn't get more love, however I'm looking forward to testing out a few drivers that I never would have considered previously. Thanks THP and great job everyone!

This thread has been a great read, that course looks amazing! Thanks to everyone who took one for the team, suffering through all of that rigorous club testing all weekend. I'm surprised that Ping didn't get more love, however I'm looking forward to testing out a few drivers that I never would have considered previously. Thanks THP and great job everyone!
The G Series from Ping was perhaps one of the most surprising to most everyone out there. Especially if you look to the on course feedback.

I know for me, I was blown away at how well I hit it compared to their previous offerings.

Ping sf tec worked really well for me and a few others, I know wardy hit the Ping so well on #1 Saturday afternoon that I had to yell out, "dragonfly me" but a lot of us just couldn't get over the sound of it

I had similar numbers with the G and SF Tec compared to other drivers on Fri but it came down to sound and would choose other drivers that were as good or better performing with better sound

War Eagle takes aim off the water bottle for the contest.

well, JB was wrong...whoops

DUCK!!!!

Man beags looks like he was truly horrified, poor guy!

Glad GG is ok!

Man beags looks like he was truly horrified, poor guy!

Glad GG is ok!

He was and it was totally not his fault. She got tagged hard, because the wind was cranking, she could not hear us screaming at all.

Oh, no.

The banter of "he hit her," "no, he didn't" makes the video.

Nice swing, War Eagle...

He was and it was totally not his fault. She got tagged hard, because the wind was cranking, she could not hear us screaming at all.

Downwind par 3 with driver?

Downwind par 3 with driver?

Contest for Club Clash.
You must play the par 3 with a driver and closest to the pin won the driver of their choice.

War Eagle takes aim off the water bottle for the contest.

Oh no! Morgan!!! Hope she isnt having flashbacks

Why did we yell "duck" instead of "fore"?

Back