Nope. He just moved to Arizona.

Do they allow hipster beards in Arizona?

953490-fard.jpg

My trial is set, and I can make this event. Also, my buddy from down here, Matt (can't remember his forum name), will probably make it this year.

~Rock

That's where he started growing it so I'm guessing they haven't changed the rules..... ?

953490-fard.jpg

My trial is set, and I can make this event. Also, my buddy from down here, Matt (can't remember his forum name), will probably make it this year.

~Rock

That's where he started growing it so I'm guessing they haven't changed the rules..... 

Doesn't he know it gets hot down there? I'd think the beard would make it worse.

Just so everyone knows, the hotel will be Hawk's hotel of shame, unless they've increased their price or are booked or something. I believe its usually 50-60 per night per room. However, that hotel is kind of centrally located for the courses we will be playing.

~Rock

Doesn't he know it gets hot down there? I'd think the beard would make it worse.

Just so everyone knows, the hotel will be Hawk's hotel of shame, unless they've increased their price or are booked or something. I believe its usually 50-60 per night per room. However, that hotel is kind of centrally located for the courses we will be playing.

~Rock
Drove by Hawks Hotel of Shame the other day. It is still shameful.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Did you see how white that kid is? He doesn't go outside much. ?

~Rock
Well done on the hotel! I think you get the Jacuzzi room!!

Did you see how white that kid is? He doesn't go outside much. 

Well done on the hotel! I think you get the Jacuzzi room!!

I did that several years ago, and I'm pretty sure the jacuzzi room was $70. I won't be doing that again. It just sat there, in the room, and it was kind of creepy, probably b/c it was like 2 feet from the bed.

~Rock

953490-fard.jpg

~Rock
Lol rock they must he's there

I did that several years ago, and I'm pretty sure the jacuzzi room was $70. I won't be doing that again. It just sat there, in the room, and it was kind of creepy, probably b/c it was like 2 feet from the bed.

~Rock
That way you can soak your feet in the tub while laying in bed!

If you do a fall gathering....is it going to be in the wooden cabins and bigfoot?

If you do a fall gathering....is it going to be in the wooden cabins and bigfoot?

Bigfoot? Have you been hitting the cake vodka again?

~Rock

Well the Mayor will have a brand new constituent in his house by then. He might not be available. Not sure what the plan will be.

No, true story... Remember the statue outside in the field past the campground? Looked like bigfoot. I've got the picture here somewhere.
Bigfoot? Have you been hitting the cake vodka again?

~Rock

Well the Mayor will have a brand new constituent in his house by then. He might not be available. Not sure what the plan will be.

No, true story... Remember the statue outside in the field past the campground? Looked like bigfoot. I've got the picture here somewhere.

Ok, yes I remember, and I think you may have hit the sauce a bit too hard that night.

Yea, I have the whole issue of a new one on the way for a Fall gathering. But being as that place is super close, you never know, it could happen.

~Rock

Gotta love the Iowa gatherings...that's for sure!

For us newcomers, what motel of shame do you speak of? Area, name, location.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I "missed-out" on the Iowa outing where the hotel of shame was involved, so can't help you there. I am guessing shenanigans may have ensued.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I "missed-out" on the Iowa outing where the hotel of shame was involved, so can't help you there. I am guessing shenanigans may have ensued.

I believe it is a days inn in ankeny. Never fear, in the coming weeks, I'll call and try to get a discount package set up for us, and we'll provide details then.

Shenanigans happen no matter where we stay.

~Rock

Des Moines is only a little over 4 hours from me, definitely doable. I'd love to take part in this, that is if you guys will have a South Dakotan!
Did I miss this? Are you in for Iowa 2016?

Well I'm out for this one guys. Between family obligations and I'll only have been a couple weeks out of sinus surgery, it's just not going to work out this year for me. Hopefully I can make the fall one if there is one.

Have a blast though!

Well I'm out for this one guys. Between family obligations and I'll only have been a couple weeks out of sinus surgery, it's just not going to work out this year for me. Hopefully I can make the fall one if there is one.

Have a blast though!

Ugh. I hate to hear this. Hopefully, we can get a round or two in Nebraska, late summer.

Back