THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff going on in this thread, so many great THP'ers doing THP things.

This stuff makes me smile and glad to be a part of THP!

Some awesome stuff this weekend! Bravo guys

Dropping in to give some thanks to kensisland for his generosity on sat between rounds. I owe you my friend.

Just wanted to say thanks to wake for breakfast Sunday and sposey for lunch Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RenRen picked me up a poker chip from Pebble Beach.

RenRen picked me up a poker chip from Pebble Beach.

Awesome!

My girly girl was with me when I bought a poker chip at Pebble. When the gal rang it up she looks at me surprised and says, "Is that what you pay for those things?". I just laughed, "Um, No".

Came home from my round today to find a package from Vegasmav. Sent him a tin cup and he sends me a golf hat and a sleeve of balls. Didn't need to do that at all, but I appreciate it!

Thank you's go out Mr.Hicksta for his generosity. I owe you, buddy.

Since I was not member back in jan. I give out 12 autograph pro v1 balls to kids every year, that I get for standard bearing at the Sony. The look on there face is priceless.

I made a post about not reading a book and Tripple Bogey Tim immediately sends a pm saying he has a PDF version and emails it to me. Thank you sir. Really cool gesture.

This should help my scores. I hope.

This thread is seriously awesome. I enjoy reading all of these posts on how great everyone around here is

I am not going to start another thread for this guy but we all know I could because he is that great a guy.

Thank you T2GRN18 for picking up my round on Saturday. It was a blast driving down with you and talking all things golf, THP and most importantly life. Kevin made me feel a part of this team even though I am technically not on it. He is the absolute best person to lead Team DMV, he genuinely cares about the team and THP.

Thanks again dude and cant wait to tee it up again.

I made a post about not reading a book and Tripple Bogey Tim immediately sends a pm saying he has a PDF version and emails it to me. Thank you sir. Really cool gesture.

This should help my scores. I hope.

TBT is a fantastic individual

I am not going to start another thread for this guy but we all know I could because he is that great a guy.

Thank you T2GRN18 for picking up my round on Saturday. It was a blast driving down with you and talking all things golf, THP and most importantly life. Kevin made me feel a part of this team even though I am technically not on it. He is the absolute best person to lead Team DMV, he genuinely cares about the team and THP.

Thanks again dude and cant wait to tee it up again.
Well done on T2GRN18's part, and not surprising at all.

And Jessie, you are part of this team. As I told you on Saturday, you are largely responsible for us getting selected for RR, without you starting that thread three years ago, many of us wouldn't have have formed the friendships we have in the MD/DC/VA area, and enjoyed so many great golf outings together.

This shout out goes to Mr Hicksta. He has seen me post about my intrigue with sensicore inserts as I'm fighting some elbow pain and he recently sent me a pm saying he bought some but had a few extra because he couldn't put them in his wedges and he offered to send me them to try. Package gets here today and not only did it show up in two days, this doesn't look like just a few
2ad37875125f9dc2704ad37cb3dad9b4.jpg

It's a brand new pack! Thanks so much dude I'm on my way right now to get these installed so I have them for my round Saturday. I owe you one!

Somehow I missed this, but thanks for the shout out and I'm glad these are working out for you! Pretty crazy how something so cheap works so well :D

Been a bit lax in this but I wanted to give a shout out to Golfinnut and T2GRN18 for agreeing to play in a scramble to benefit my daughter's softball team. Unfortunately Kevin got his dates crossed and wasn't able to make the scramble (we split your bag lunch, BTW :D ). Very grateful to you both and I'm hoping to get out a few times this year.

Was looking for a THP mallet cover and my buddy Rancey (SparksJr) sent me a text offering to ship one over to me. Wouldn't accept payment, but I'll be buying his beer at the next event we attend together.

Good Stuff by T2GRN18 (he talked about the date mix up at RNK), GolfinNut and SparksJr!! All good dudes, that' I'm proud to know.

Want to give a shoutout to my buddy CAA_Beat. He saw that I was pondering a Game Golf Live system, so he sends me a PM and makes me an unbelievable deal on his system.
Rob is one of the good guys :)

Want to give a shoutout to my buddy CAA_Beat. He saw that I was pondering a Game Golf Live system, so he sends me a PM and makes me an unbelievable deal on his system.
Rob is one of the good guys :)
My pleasure Shane!! Hope you enjoy it buddy.

Was looking for a THP mallet cover and my buddy Rancey (SparksJr) sent me a text offering to ship one over to me. Wouldn't accept payment, but I'll be buying his beer at the next event we attend together.

No problem buddy. After all you made one of my favorite THP events quite awesome and memorable!

No problem buddy. After all you made one of my favorite THP events quite awesome and memorable!

The feeling is mutual, that was a great trip!

So I bought a game golf live from CAA_Beat (Rob) which he gave me and awesome deal on. When I open the package I find a hand written note and a sleeve of pro v1 and and awesome Billy Casper flix set. I can not thank Rob enough, I feel very honored to call him my friend.
b33c6334ffb6573274425f510247770f.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back