NorCal Crew hangout thread

Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad, looks like the idea for another tee time was floated but it didn't happen so there's only one.

There is a tee time @ 3:10 for 2 players. They are not showing it as being discounted. Was the tee time you reserved discounted?

Never mind I found the promo code you have use. I could book the 2 spot for 3:10pm if there is someone wanting in?

Never mind I found the promo code you have use. I could book the 2 spot for 3:10pm if there is someone wanting in?

Yeah go ahead and book it because I think we have 5 now so we can shuffle between the two groups to even things out. I'll call Cole tomorrow to make sure we can move guys around.

I booked it for 2.

3:10pm on Thursday April 21st.

Do you have that code handy Tim? EDIT: found it and updated our tee time. $30 to walk. I am sure if anybody wants to ride I don't think it will be a problem to add it at the cheaper rate.

Also, sounds like we have 6 now? Tim/Mr.Hicksta/Mark_UK/ASN21/myself/Hicksta's buddy right? Sure we could add on if anybody wants to join in.

Also, got another lesson today, I was pretty hungover after 2 days in Seattle but still very productive. Still have several things to work on, but honestly that will likely be the case as long as I play this silly game.

Played 18 with a buddy, and hit some just garbage shots, but also some beauties. No Birdies, but 6 pars and unfortunately 6 doubles to card an even bogey golf round of 90.

Going to hit the range at least 1 more time between now and Thursday, so looking forward to getting out with you guys.

Had one of my better rounds on Saturday. Shot 81. Only missed one fairway and hit some really solid iron shots, putting kept me from getting into the 70's . Played today and was not as good. Might have been because I had played(walked) all three days. Putting was worse and driving was not as good. Found myself pulling the ball a little. Did shoot better on the back. Finished up parring 6 or the last seven holes. Getting there....

Had one of my better rounds on Saturday. Shot 81. Only missed one fairway and hit some really solid iron shots, putting kept me from getting into the 70's . Played today and was not as good. Might have been because I had played(walked) all three days. Putting was worse and driving was not as good. Found myself pulling the ball a little. Did shoot better on the back. Finished up parring 6 or the last seven holes. Getting there....

Good work man, nice to finish with a good string of play. Yesterday I went 47/43. had 5 pars on the back, 2 bogeys (including a 3 putt...) but 2 doubles. And one of the doubles was from the middle of the fairway with an 8 iron in hand... Those are the holes that kill me when I review the round afterwards.

81! Damn that's impressive. I'm hoping to break 100 at Poppy on Thursday.

Good work man, nice to finish with a good string of play. Yesterday I went 47/43. had 5 pars on the back, 2 bogeys (including a 3 putt...) but 2 doubles. And one of the doubles was from the middle of the fairway with an 8 iron in hand... Those are the holes that kill me when I review the round afterwards.

That's one of my main issues is that I don't allow my game to travel. I am so used to Ridge Creek that I can play real crappy there and still typically shoot under 90. I have to find a way to get better at course mgmt. I have a tendency to just want to get to the ball and hit it and I can get away with it at my home course. Guess my golf IQ isn't so good.

81! Damn that's impressive. I'm hoping to break 100 at Poppy on Thursday.

I think I shot 99 when we played. Would love to get it under 90. I know I can. Just need to play smarter. I plan on using that Poppy Hills app more this time.

I think I shot 99 when we played. Would love to get it under 90. I know I can. Just need to play smarter. I plan on using that Poppy Hills app more this time.

Playing from 2 Poppy should help us all out :wink:

Take that back...it was a 98.

For reals, I am playing 2 Poppy if not 1 poppy this time (ok, maybe not 1 poppy...). I shot 101 (ESC kept it at 99) from 3 poppy and that cannot happen again.

That course is not easy, so no reason to torture myself.

I have a NCGA tourney on Saturday so I am hopeful to get my s*&% together this week.

For reals, I am playing 2 Poppy if not 1 poppy this time (ok, maybe not 1 poppy...). I shot 101 (ESC kept it at 99) from 3 poppy and that cannot happen again.

That course is not easy, so no reason to torture myself.

I have a NCGA tourney on Saturday so I am hopeful to get my s*&% together this week.

After playing Eagle Ridge I'm looking forward to Poppy Hills :D

I'm definitely going from 2 poppy

Also, I am still planning on walking. With cart path only, I think I will end up walking less that way.

Also, I am still planning on walking. With cart path only, I think I will end up walking less that way.

Same here. My instructor, the head pro Cole, is going to follow along for a couple holes. He said, "I want to see what you're f***ing up out there." Hahaha!

After playing Eagle Ridge I'm looking forward to Poppy Hills :D

Not sure what tees you guys played from, looks like the rating is definitely higher for Eagle Ridge, but slope is pretty similar for both.

Same here. My instructor, the head pro Cole, is going to follow along for a couple holes. He said, "I want to see what you're f***ing up out there." Hahaha!

Sweet, maybe if there are walkers vs riders that might be a way to split up the groups.

Not sure what tees you guys played from, looks like the rating is definitely higher for Eagle Ridge, but slope is pretty similar for both.

The tips of course

Back