2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

I wonder how many do actual in round updates? :D
I know for sure that CC and I will.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

All that plus a Live Update Thread from a grand THP Event. Should be a crazy day on THP.

5 million should be a little closer after that weekend.

first post edited with groups. We have 9 #THPCallOuts

O'carroll and jdtox get a front row seat to the show on Sunday.

Can't wait. even if I only get to play on sunday and watch how everyone plays with a hangover after playing 36 the day before.

Winchell you need to keep your A game going. Ya Ya

Wait!
Do family Reunions count?....

Cart buddies on Saturday AM? This will be the first time we have played together with a temperature over 40. I see there is an Ohio guy in our 4 some, we might have to take em on for some cocktails....

tpluff, you want to ride with me? That way we don't even have to take our bags off the cart for the second round.

You planned a fun time here Philly V. Good on you and even more so for opening your home to people. You are either very caring or very crazy, but probably a combo of the two.

Have a great time fellas.

I wonder how many do actual in round updates? :D

I am going to bring my good camera just for this event. So I will be posting a ton of pictures

I'm taking the brick with me. There shall be updates galore in mine! #PhoneBatteryPffffffft

Just hook a power inverter to the battery in the cart.

I am going to bring my good camera just for this event. So I will be posting a ton of pictures
Try to not get my bald spot, if you can.

Let's do this people

I wanna add why some are paired with someone for both days because apparently some aren't too sure why that's the case.

First tee time in the morning is at 8:32. First tee time in the afternoon is about 5 hours after that. We have 9 tee times at 8 minutes apart so if they're on time with everything, that's 72 minutes from the time the first group gets off the course until the last group does. There's no way I can mix groups up to the point where they're all different and keep 9 call outs together. So yes, you may get 2 rounds with one or two of the same people. I would love to have more time in between rounds but i don't have stadium lighting in my back yard so daylight was something I wanted for at least the first part of the cookout. And Sunday's tee times I tried to put the guys with the long drives home in the first tee times. So some of the local guys are paired together and towards the end of the list to accommodate guys with long drives after golf.

I hope that clears it up a bit

Nope FIX IT!

Still thinking about playing on friday?

Still thinking about playing on friday?

Ya I'm off that day and I could probably sneak in a round either in the morning or early afternoon

Back