NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? You mad bro?

Last edited:
I keep checking this thread just to read Crests tag line and look at his avatar. I still laugh every time I see it.

Hahaha:alien:

Haha, local radio show playing chicken dance music during all transitions in honor of Abdelkader.

Almost go time! Go Caps

That was a quick start

Welp that's a sloppy start. Caps down 1 early. Nothing they havent experienced all season

They are jacked up in South Philly to be expected

After that ceremony, the goal was inevitable.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Williams just missed it on the 2v1 and Caps to the PP

Bam! Carlson what a beast!

Good guys on the board

Doesn't look like we are in for a low scoring affair

Doesn't look like we are in for a low scoring affair
I'm going to laugh if this goes to OT @ 1-1 haha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Maybe you have heard of Holtby? He is good

He's better than Mason I'll give him that, he had one of the best defensive coaches and a pretty great team in front of him.

He's better than Mason I'll give him that, he had one of the best defensive coaches and a pretty great team in front of him.
Haha Ok dude. 48 wins and I saw a number of games where he literally stole wins when the team did t play great in front of him. Comparing him to Mason is laughable

Haha Ok dude. 48 wins and I saw a number of games where he literally stole wins when the team did t play great in front of him. Comparing him to Mason is laughable

I said he was better than Mason, I don't know if he is Price or Quick level yet

Really wanted him to get to 49 and be the solo leader.

I agree he needs to have a really great Spring to be near that level.

Really wanted him to get to 49 and be the solo leader.
Me too just wasn't in the cards and not even sure he beats the Ducks that last game.

I hate to admit but I would say he is at prices level and better that Quick. Quick is awesome and arguably the most athletic goalie but he is over aggressive and gets caught out of the play. If it wasn't for Doughty and Martinez you could go back door on him all day.

Price made the Habs good, the Caps as a team make Holtby great. Price is the best in the game and don't really think it's close.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Price made the Habs good, the Caps as a team make Holtby great. Price is the best in the game and don't really think it's close.

I disagree with you here, Holtby has stolen games that the Caps as a team had no business winning. The team defense that Barry has instilled has benefited Holtby immensely IMO.

Caps and Flyer tied after 1

I disagree with you here, Holtby has stolen games that the Caps as a team had no business winning. The team defense that Barry has instilled has benefited Holtby immensely IMO.
I didn't say Holtby wasn't really good, and I'm sure he had some great games and stole a few, just that the Caps being so great as a team made him great this year. Don't think he would make a bad Habs team good like price did last year and early this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back