2016 unofficial Kansas City get together!

LSMO

Team Smoked Charcuterie
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
While at the St. Louis get together some folks showed interest in doing a get together. Looking at the calander I was thinking July 23rd and 24th. Folks interested can PM me what dates would work.

Saturday A.M. - Shoal Creek 2 man best ball.
Saturday P.M. - Top Golf (provided by my company we will have 2 bays and a spread of food)

Sunday A.M. Round TBD depending on interest.

In:
LSMO
Mr3putt
Agent Jay
Smallville

Maybe:
Mixalot
Snickerdog
Icey Shanks
McRock
Shanewu
So-illhacker
Hunter57
Normadic-duffer
Sposey0147383
Mulligan9111

Last edited:
Weekends suck for me Nate but if Top Golf is late enough in the PM, I might be able to swing that. I'll subscribe to this thread so I can keep up with it better.

Well i am hoping we get enough interest and we can do a Sunday round at Painted Hills!

I wish I could but that weekend is already booked for me!

I'm out of town May 30 - June 10 and June 20 - July 4. If I'm in town when this happens, I'm game.

PM me some dates that will work for you guys and ill update the first post with a poll once we have some dates.

I'm going to keep an eye on this. That falls right into a busy time at work, but I could do a Sunday round if you do one.

PM sent. Sounds like fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can count me in as interested. Love Shoal Creek.

~Rock

Everyone who is interested please PM me dates that will work. Trying to schedule around Iowa and Branson as most of us will be at those as well.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Subbed cuz I'm interested, not sure about dates yet. My anniversary is right around there.

I'm subscribing to this one, not gonna throw out any dates though because I'm not sure if I can make any solo weekend trips right now. Once you get I date set I may try to get the wife to make an overnight trip out of it though. I need some more THP golf and it would be great prep for #TheCup

I'm going to Sub this as well, though I'm not sure the dates will work for me just yet.

I will update the 1st thread with ins/maybes sometime today so we can see where we stand.

First post with updated date. Hopefully we can get 12 guys as that would fill us up for top golf. Let me know if I left you off the list or if you need to go to the "in" list! Hit them well this weekend!

I am a maybe for the top golf (fill it up without waiting for me; I hope I can make this but don't want to waste a spot)

For the real golf, I have no idea. At this point it's too early to call.

Family commitments popped up that weekend. Catch you guys next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested, but will be a maybe until my schedule gets a little more concrete.

Updated the first post with the a couple more maybes! Let's get this thing filled up!

Updated the first post with the a couple more maybes! Let's get this thing filled up!

PUT ME ON THE WILL BE ATTENDING LIST!

Unless something changes, I'll be there!

I am a big fat maybe....
I'll know for sure in about a month.

PUT ME ON THE WILL BE ATTENDING LIST!

Unless something changes, I'll be there!
Awesome updating the list now.

Put me down as a maybe if weekend works would love to come up

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I am a big fat maybe....
I'll know for sure in about a month.
Let me know if you want to play anytime soon.Haven't played Shoal yet and wouldn't mind doing so in the next couple weeks.

Working on getting a group together for a round (or maybe two) on Father's Day. Colbert Hills in Manhattan, and maybe a second round after that at Rolling Meadows in Junction City. If anyone here is interested?
We've got 4 so far. It's in the Kansas Members thread.

Back