Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, all it takes is a THP Event, to remind you what its all about.
Thanks THPers.

Yep. Brings ya back to the right mindset.

Club Clash was fun.
One of the better venues, a great group of people and a whole lot of swings.

Probably my favorite event to follow and that's saying a lot. The pics of the cards and constant updating along with the quick answers made it a great thread for us. You guys keep killing it. Well done sir.

30* Celsius here today so my wife and I had to break out the A/C Unit ---- IN FREAKING APRIL! This is awesome!

30* Celsius here today so my wife and I had to break out the A/C Unit ---- IN FREAKING APRIL! This is awesome!

A little after 8pm and still need sunglasses. I think o need to ditch work a few hours early on a Monday this season.

+17*c here today. Absolutely gorgeous out. Funny when you consider we had snow on Saturday. Haven't fired up the A/C yet, heck, the furnace still runs numerous times a day.

A little after 8pm and still need sunglasses. I think o need to ditch work a few hours early on a Monday this season.

I have every third monday off so we could always catch a twilight round in Nanton or something :alien:

Being able to attend an awesome event, then go back to a job I love.

Yep, that's a Happy.

I have every third monday off so we could always catch a twilight round in Nanton or something :alien:

This is very tempting and I'm sure it will happen at some point this season but Delacour is about 20 minutes away from work.

Finally got my vacation request signed off on and wife got permission for her request. Booking flights tomorrow morning and the count down begins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my vacation request signed off on and wife got permission for her request. Booking flights tomorrow morning and the count down begins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where are you headed.

Spend a weekend at an amazing THP event, then come back to the forum to realize how many more THPers now have faces and voices attached to their posts.

This is an awesome thing for a guy so isolated up in the rockies.

I am finally starting to feel settled in at the new job. The small company atmosphere is pretty awesome. They already very much value my input and feedback on processes, and I am going to get my first project here in the next week or two.

Spend a weekend at an amazing THP event, then come back to the forum to realize how many more THPers now have faces and voices attached to their posts.

This is an awesome thing for a guy so isolated up in the rockies.

Glad we finally got to meet. Hopefully next time we get the chance to play a round together or hang out more than just a few hours on the range

Mostly packed now. Some quick running around before heading to the airport tonight. Like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

After 10 days off vacationing in Florida glad to be home in my own bed feeling re-energized

Glad we finally got to meet. Hopefully next time we get the chance to play a round together or hang out more than just a few hours on the range
Agreed. It was a pleasure meeting you, dude. I have no doubts we'll get that done in the future. We'd have a blast together out on the course

Agreed. It was a pleasure meeting you, dude. I have no doubts we'll get that done in the future. We'd have a blast together out on the course

you still need to hit my irons. That means we have to get together to tee it up.

Playing golf with 8 other THPers for our RR practice round this weekend at RNK!! Can't get much better!

you still need to hit my irons. That means we have to get together to tee it up.
Well, looks like we have some planning to do then

Just got an email saying I was invited to play in the International Junior Masters in June, really pumped. This is probably the biggest tournament I've been in thus far. Gonna be practicing my butt off :)

Just got an email saying I was invited to play in the International Junior Masters in June, really pumped. This is probably the biggest tournament I've been in thus far. Gonna be practicing my butt off :)

That's awesome! Congrats and good luck!

This weekend did a lot for me mentally. It was great to see so many friends and make some new ones, while beating the ball around with no concern on competition or score. It was so good in fact that even on the drive home I felt no post-event blues, just contentment.

Very good to see you and hang out. Hope to do it again sooner than later.

75 iron swings today on range mats and i left with ZERO pain in my elbow or hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back