NorCal Crew hangout thread

The tips of course

#internetgolfer

Hahahahaha! I would've lost 2 dozen balls playing from the tips at that narrow ass course

Do we know yet if there's going to be six for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$30 is such an awesome deal for the green fee and gas to get over back I'm a be out less than probably 70 bucks

Looks like the weather is cooling down a bit on Thursday too, which is perfect.

Do we know yet if there's going to be six for sure

I have been wondering that myself, Hicksta, you have the accurate headcount? I thought there was 5 THPers but wasn't sure about the rest.

I have been wondering that myself, Hicksta, you have the accurate headcount? I thought there was 5 THPers but wasn't sure about the rest.

1. mancest
2. time4tim
3. ASN21
4. Mark_UK
5. Jim (Mark's friend)
6. M'effin' mr. hicksta

Boom :D

1. mancest
2. time4tim
3. ASN21
4. Mark_UK
5. Jim (Mark's friend)
6. M'effin' mr. hicksta

Perfect. Not sure if we will get paired up with the another 2 some for the 3:10 group, hopefully not so we could go 3 and 3 to hopefully get a quick round in.

Perfect. Not sure if we will get paired up with the another 2 some for the 3:10 group, hopefully not so we could go 3 and 3 to hopefully get a quick round in.

I'll hit Cole up to see if we can make that happen.

I plan on walking(as usual). Let's see 4 hours at work, check. 3 hour drive, check. Around 4 1/2 to 5 hours on the course, check. 3 hour drive home, check. Am I nuts? Check.

I plan on walking(as usual). Let's see 4 hours at work, check. 3 hour drive, check. Around 4 1/2 to 5 hours on the course, check. 3 hour drive home, check. Am I nuts? Check.

Because golf :D

Do you want me to see if I can get one, possibly 2 extra players?

Your boss isn't going to be happy with your productivity on Friday lol

1. mancest
2. time4tim
3. ASN21
4. Mark_UK
5. Jim (Mark's friend)
6. M'effin' mr. hicksta

Number 5 hasn't been asked. I can do if you want, although he may want to bring a number 7 as he has possibly made plans.

Tim can you see if you can add one more to the tee time you made?

It's a good thing I am the boss.:clap:

Ok, so things have gone a little tits up. I had no idea my mate Jim was down to play. He has since made arrangements to play with another friend, also confusingly called Jim. We were asking about the second tee time because if there was a space available, both Jims could play and everyone would be happy. Unfortunately, Poppy have already paired us up at 3.10 with another twosome meaning that my friend Jim will probably not be joining us as he's playing with his friend Jim. Sorry chaps.

Ok, so things have gone a little tits up. I had no idea my mate Jim was down to play. He has since made arrangements to play with another friend, also confusingly called Jim. We were asking about the second tee time because if there was a space available, both Jims could play and everyone would be happy. Unfortunately, Poppy have already paired us up at 3.10 with another twosome meaning that my friend Jim will probably not be joining us as he's playing with his friend Jim. Sorry chaps.

I have the other 2 spots for 3:10pm!

It's just me, as I took both in case someone else needed a spot. We should be good...I think.

If I have this straight, Mark_UK has a tee time for 2 at 3:10pm and I have a tee time for 2 at 3:10pm. I have no one joining me. So someone can have my extra spot. Would that then give us 7 or 8?

It's just me, as I took both in case someone else needed a spot. We should be good...I think.

Unfortunately my friend will have to drop out though. I had no idea he was being considered to play so didn't ask him. He has now made arrangements to play with his other usual partner.

Unfortunately my friend will have to drop out though. I had no idea he was being considered to play so didn't ask him. He has now made arrangements to play with his other usual partner.

So, is it just you at 3:10pm? That means we have 2 open spots if so. We will need to cancel one each if no one else wants to come over.

Back