I loved Kinderlou. Dollar for dollar, gotta be at or near the top of places I've played, ever. There are no distractions (It's freaking Valdosta!), loding is cheap, it's a couple miles from the interstate. Course is awesome, and while it can play very long, it's relatively wide open so it's really fun to just for for on a bunch of holes. If I get a chance to play there again I will. I live a few hours further south than I used to though, so it would have to be a long weekend for me to make that drive.

Couldn't resist pulling over to take a picture

ba08abb60de48269e067bf7766ca82e5.jpg

I wonder if the gorge is filled in from all the storms we've had lately...though I don't even think a tidal wave could fill in that beastly thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the gorge is filled in from all the storms we've had lately...though I don't even think a tidal wave could fill in that beastly thing

Nah. Probably just made it a huge mud pit.

Kinderlou sure is a popular place. Lets talk fall, as its not likely we'll be able to get the condos and the course together for an entire weekend for some time.

Kinderlou sure is a popular place. Lets talk fall, as its not likely we'll be able to get the condos and the course together for an entire weekend for some time.

Fall appears easier to book. For Spring, we probably need to be booking 6 months in advance. Tough to get commitments that far in advance, but, if not, it's tough to get reservations.

And I working on getting a Ortho appointment for my knee. I think I did something that requires a lot more than not playing for a couple weeks. Hopefully I can get in, get diagnosed, maybe cut on, and fixed in a quick minute so I can get back out there.

Right as I was figuring out something with the swing, too.....

Bummer, Sean. Hope you don't need knee surgery. Maybe there's some loose cartilage in there that they can clean up easily.

Bummer, Sean. Hope you don't need knee surgery. Maybe there's some loose cartilage in there that they can clean up easily.
Last time it felt like this, it was a simple meniscus cleanup. I was back out pretty quick. I just hope it's not really the MCL like it kind of feels like.

And I working on getting a Ortho appointment for my knee. I think I did something that requires a lot more than not playing for a couple weeks. Hopefully I can get in, get diagnosed, maybe cut on, and fixed in a quick minute so I can get back out there.

Right as I was figuring out something with the swing, too.....
Ice it. Twenty minutes on, twenty minutes off. That's what the "athletic trainer" at my school in NJ told us, no matter what happened. Sprained ankle, bruised rib, severed limb... Ice it. Twenty minutes on, twenty minutes off.

November 4-6?

November 4-6?
We are flirting with weather at that point aren't we. I'll try to be there whenever it is, but October seems like the better option if it's possible.

We are flirting with weather at that point aren't we. I'll try to be there whenever it is, but October seems like the better option if it's possible.
Weather? Do you mean sub-80 degrees?

That weekend could work for me if you have room for one more. I would like to get to know some people on thp here. Haven't really done anything yet still getting the hang of this site and features.. Lol.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Valdosta should be ok in early November.

More importantly- what's the CFB schedule like that weekend?

Valdosta should be ok in early November.

More importantly- what's the CFB schedule like that weekend?

I agree weather wise. The odds of us getting another ridulously cold spell that we endured in the fall of 2014 should be pretty darn remote. Last fall was great weather wise.

All TVs are always tuned to CFB during the fall "Gethering". Anytime in November will typically feature several great conference match ups.

Sean, how's the knee coming along? I go in Monday for a look at the right knee, going to need some maintenance in May sometime.

Sean, how's the knee coming along? I go in Monday for a look at the right knee, going to need some maintenance in May sometime.
It sucks. Mine's the right, too. My wife's been out of town for two weeks and I've played once.

I woke up yesterday with a stiff neck. I woke up today and can't turn my head to the left and any quick movements sends creates a sharp pain from behind my left ear down to my left shoulder.

I've got a pretty high pain tolerance, but for a couple seconds every time it hits I can't do anything but hope it stops.

Just drove past Kinderlou. Damn I miss that place and our incredible getherings!

I'm not sure if I had something crazy in my ear or what but I may have heard the price is $65 on the weekends there now?

I'm not sure if I had something crazy in my ear or what but I may have heard the price is $65 on the weekends there now?

Not sure but may have to look into that.

Back