2016 Ohio vs Michigan Regional Rivalry Extra Rounds/Travel Thread

Yup just a thought. Really solid course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my work is stupid. I'm now scheduled to work this Saturday. Not sure if I'm going to be able to make this or not. Vacation time is limited and not always gauranteed I can get someone to cover me. Will still try and make it.

So my work is stupid. I'm now scheduled to work this Saturday. Not sure if I'm going to be able to make this or not. Vacation time is limited and not always gauranteed I can get someone to cover me. Will still try and make it.
Stupid real life

Just got Friday the 10th off so things are really starting to heat up here for planning. Can't wait.

I need to be moved to the maybe list for Friday now. Work is piling up, and I can no longer say for certain that I will be able to get the day off. Will know the week of at this point.

I will update the lists tonight and post the updated one here.

Updated List:

Friday -

In:
hickerad
ntanygd760
robozeo
grins
jspangs
musicmaster6921
solid5112
Pkorf
jrex1434
breedin4fun

Maybe:
captaincaution

Saturday -

In:
hickerad
cbaker2882
ohio_striker
ntanygd760
robozeo
grins
xhail
pkorf
jrex1434
breedin4fun

Maybe:
GoldenBear67
maynard

Sunday -

In:
jspangs
Wyzyguy
pkorf
Gunner
MikeDean441

Maybe:
Canadan

Last edited:
Can you move me to the maybe list. All going to hinge on when we leave. As of now looks like we are heading down to Florida before Memorial Day.

Can you move me to the maybe list. All going to hinge on when we leave. As of now looks like we are heading down to Florida before Memorial Day.

Updated

Pretty confident I've got that Friday clear. Now it's just a matter of convincing my wife to 1 - Go to Cleveland, and 2 - Let me eat Pei Wei twice.

Add me to maybe, boyos.

Lol you can remove me from your Saturday list Andrew as I am actually in this event! Friday and Sunday I'm good to go wherever these rounds are played.

I'll be there Friday AM. Planning to play Boulder I think. If thats where the group is going to play count me in.

I wanted to throw this out there.

A few days ago I saw/heard that Stonewater gc would be allowing some open public play. I went ahead and reached out to the new director of golf (Ned Weaver) to ask about Friday June 10th or Sunday June 12th. I literally just got off of the phone with him. Here's what I was told....

-18 holes w/ cart (preferably afternoon tee times)

-$70.00

I told him there could be as many as 20+/- guys but wouldn't know that # for a little while. He told me he would just need to know exactly how many times to block off. Thoughts?? Not trying to step on any toes here just trying to add to the mix some fun options at a great course which is private. (Home of Jason Day's 1st professional win) Really looking forward to this weekend!

This is an interesting option... Has anyone played here before? I went and checked out the site and saw this pic and shook my head hahaha... Meanest pin position ever?

Spoiler
Hole3.jpg

Pretty confident I've got that Friday clear. Now it's just a matter of convincing my wife to 1 - Go to Cleveland, and 2 - Let me eat Pei Wei twice.

Add me to maybe, boyos.

Added to the maybe list for Friday. How about Sunday?

Lol you can remove me from your Saturday list Andrew as I am actually in this event! Friday and Sunday I'm good to go wherever these rounds are played.

My brain was not working well this morning. haha :banghead:

I'll be there Friday AM. Planning to play Boulder I think. If thats where the group is going to play count me in.

Added

This is an interesting option... Has anyone played here before? I went and checked out the site and saw this pic and shook my head hahaha... Meanest pin position ever?

Spoiler
Hole3.jpg

Really nice course, I have been there. Challenging and fun layout with some target golf mixed in. Always in great condition.

Add me to maybe, boyos.

I might have to join you at Pei Wei. That food looked amazing

I might have to join you at Pei Wei. That food looked amazing

I'll 2nd that it did look great, but I'll take mine to go please.

I am in for a Friday 6/10 am. We have a full foursome @ 11:00 tee time & 3 some @ 11:08.

We are going to be leaving early to make it down.. It looks to be about 4.5 hours for us so we should be able to make it down in the AM

I know I am in for the Boulder round on the 10th. So i will be there early enough for that.

Back