NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow's SC Top 10: Stupid things teams give fans.

White bracelets, what were they thinking?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Flyers Management.... real bright!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Beef creeped this just for you.

5-1??? I think this is going to get ugly. Ovi and backstrom will have huge targets on them as Philly tried to send a message.
Now that the PP's are over, my guess they'll take a nice 1:40 break until the buzzer.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

6 - 1 CAPS

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5-1??? I think this is going to get ugly. Ovi and backstrom will have huge targets on them as Philly tried to send a message.

When will the Flyers management finally figure out that goonism no longer equates to winning hockey .? probably never

Bam Caps doing work... 5 PP goals

every thing is going great for the flyers! now they can let the caps choke and lose in 7 :)

perfectly executed plan!

Big come back for the Wild

Wild look much better than Dallas now. MN will start the 3rd short handed thanks to some after whistle shenanigans

I got to stop falling asleep putting the kids to bed.
6-1 Caps! Gudas is a clown. Funny how that stuff happened less before the instigator cause the refs are useless.
Wild up 3-2! They need a goon to just destroy Roussell.
Alright, let's watch some Kings @ Sharks.
Scrap, you still here or off doing squats and calf(cow) raises? :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wild win 5-3, only 17 shots for the Stars.

Kings and Sharks game is fast!

I got to stop falling asleep putting the kids to bed.
6-1 Caps! Gudas is a clown. Funny how that stuff happened less before the instigator cause the refs are useless.
Wild up 3-2! They need a goon to just destroy Roussell.
Alright, let's watch some Kings @ Sharks.
Scrap, you still here or off doing squats and calf(cow) raises? :)

Just pulling in. I'll be watching with ya because you know once the Caps get the win that pens fan leaves the thread.

This is the best series and so many of you guys are missing it. It's a shame this is fantastic playoff hockey.

This is the best series and so many of you guys are missing it. It's a shame this is fantastic playoff hockey.
Definitely, best series to watch IMO. These might be the 2 best teams in the West and they had to play each other in round 1.

Definitely, best series to watch IMO. These might be the 2 best teams in the West and they had to play each other in round 1.

I said it before, this could be the conference final. This series needs to be watched.

Lucic to the sin bin. Tight game ths could cost them. That is a slash? wow that is a straight up spear and should be more than 2 minutes.

Dang they got lucky. One went off the tip of Quicks stick and the pressure was on.

Wow, Kings clear it over the glass with less than 6 minutes to go. Stupid penalty for them.

Get it done Sharks!!!

Key save by Jones with 1:30 left. Final minute and Sharks are pressing and we getting a nice hug and dance for the whistle.

Wow at the end of the 3rd and Jones makes a solid save behind a screen. OT here we come.

Wow at the end of the 3rd and Jones makes a solid save behind a screen. OT here we come.

I am not going to want to get up for work tomorrow.

I am not going to want to get up for work tomorrow.

Just don't go to bed then you don't have to get up. Simple solution. And on that note I hope we have quadruple overtime with a Sharks win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back