What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP has been it for me today. Hoping to make it out either wednesday or thursday for a round after work.

Shipped a putter. THP a little bit. Sent in a roster to a nice course for our gathering in a couple weeks and I'm so ready to have fun playing golf with great people

Played a quick 18 this morning. Came home to my new pm60 matte black. Shipped some stuff out and cleaned my clubs before next time out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signed my 9yo up for a junior golf league (informal). First practice is tomorrow.

Got the paperwork to sign myself up for my employer's staff golf tournament in June.

Stopped off at GS on the way home from work and hit the Sub Zero. I knew I should have brought my driver to work with me!

Shipped a set of irons, fairway wood, and putter to a friend in NOLA. Also spent some time on THP

Emailed Toulon Putters to ask if they were still on schedule to have the San Francisco ready for shipping by the 1st May (does that count?). Have 18 holes booked for later today.

Since we got rained out for league just THP'ed

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Switched from the old Ogio bag to the new Sun Mountain C-130S

Range session and THP today.

18 holes and THP.

Played 18 and THP.

Lesson and THP

Finally got my grips sorted out, also got my driver shaft cut down 1/2" to try and tighten up my swing and make a bit better contact with the sweet spot, along with being more accurate. We will see the outcome tomorrow when I go to the range

Shipped a club and picked up my new power cart, a Powakaddy FW7s

PowaKaddy_Freeway_Sport_Lithium_EBS_FW7_3.jpg

Spent lunch at the range. For the first time since probably last July I was hitting a beautiful draw with the driver. I still have some work to do to get my iron game to a good point but I'm feeling good about my progress.

THP'd, tracked my new iron and wedge shafts and listened to the latest Golf Industry Uncut. Oh and there are 30 days until #TheGauntlet. NBD.

My V-Line Fang with a black shaft, is on BO. Darn it!

Dropped off my UST elements helium and Matrix Red Tie to get trimmed, gripped and have the adapters installed.

Played a quick nine after work

Range time for two and a half hours, then Golfsmith to hit some drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back