Your "Best Dressed on Tour" 2019

Golf Ghost

Reaction score
Who do you currently consider the best dressed on tour?

Anybody on tour (almost) gets their clothes free from their sponsors, so they are all dressed as models. If they don't look sharp, it's because they don't have the body for it.

Billy Horschel

Anybody on tour (almost) gets their clothes free from their sponsors, so they are all dressed as models. If they don't look sharp, it's because they don't have the body for it.

My response to that would be, just because it’s free doesn’t mean it goes together well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brandt Snedeker by Peter Millar

Gary Woodland and it’s not close

Don’t @@@ me

Lexi Thomson. :D

Lately, its NOT Spieth. Don't get me wrong, I like UA clothes, but I am not a fan of all the pale turquoise they've been throwing on him.

i don’t know about every soft good company, but i assume its like this. i watched the puma rep come in with custom fit clothes for someone. so not only are they styling the outfits, they are tailoring them as well. if you see a guy looking frumpy on tour, it’s because that’s how HE wants to look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jimmy Walker for the Men's tour
Lexi for the Women's tour

Billy Horschel

i agree 99% of the time. then he’ll wear pants with octopi all over them...

Rickie Fowler. Mullet and all.

Justin Thomas typically looks pretty good. But he’s a lil skinny guy, so it’s easy to pull off anything Ralph is throwing at him.

I think Rory is dressed pretty well too. He worked off chubby Rory so go for the tight look why not.

i agree 99% of the time. then he’ll wear pants with octopi all over them...

.....and strengthens his lead as best dressed?

Adam Scott, pleats, simple, solid colors and that smooth swing.... sorry, man crush.

Adam Scott, pleats, simple, solid colors and that smooth swing.... sorry, man crush.

Did you just mention pleats as part of a best dressed thread? Is this mwards 2nd account?

Did you just mention pleats as part of a best dressed thread? Is this mwards 2nd account?
Every good golf outfit involves pleats*

*If the year is 1993

Some of the big brands have been awful this year (looking at you Nike and Under Armour). I really like what JT and Billy Horschel have been wearing from Polo.

Every good golf outfit involves pleats*

*If the year is 1993

careful, I might throw an iron cover at you.... just need more room to activate my glutes, pleats = pure comfort

scott-pleats.jpg

careful, I might throw an iron cover at you.... just need more room to activate my glutes, pleats = pure comfort

View attachment 40128
I never knew Adam looked so much like his dad.

His dad is wearing an awfully tight shirt for the early 90s.

My pajama pants are comfy too, maybe Tiger should wear those!

Back