Flat Cat Golf Putter Grip

This grip just looks miserable to hold. Not for me.
Probably not for a lot of people, however, it seems as of late flat style grips are becoming a popular option for some.

I want that 56 seconds back

Probably not for a lot of people, however, it seems as of late flat style grips are becoming a popular option for some.

Yeah, if it works for someone that's great and options are never a bad thing, it's just not for me.

Grip selection? Did they even discuss selecting a grip?

Sorry, that's what I meant. Forgot the smiley!

I know one thing, sign me up for whatever contest wins me a FlatCat polo.:bulgy-eyes:

Flat Cat

Flat Cat

I installed one and never got comfortable with it. The flat parts never kind of grooved in the palms of my hand so i had to apply more pressure which cause me to tense up creating very incosistent strokes.

Not for me, the video was strange

Not for me, the video was strange
Their marketing, website and branding in general has just been odd to review, can't get a good feel on what they're trying to promote, or where they're trying to help.

I installed one and never got comfortable with it. The flat parts never kind of grooved in the palms of my hand so i had to apply more pressure which cause me to tense up creating very incosistent strokes.

Thanks for that info. I am definitely the sad sack golfer who would prefer a quick assist versus tons of low back breaking practice, so maybe you saved me $30 and re-grip here.

I have a true hook putting problem that reared its head in a tournament last weekend, despite winning our flight. Three easy 2-3 foot putts yanked left....clearly after 2 of them, it was just in my head, but that strong pull is getting old.

If anything, I need an easy drill to keep the putting stroke on plane moreso than a change of grip. I find myself focusing so much on the putter take away and through stroke and why i keep pulling to the left.

Oh well, cheers for sharing your experience with this thing.

Looks interesting. I love the SS grips, so I'd at least like to give this a go to see how it feels compared to them.

I'm regripoong a putter so I am giving it a try. It can't possibly make my putting any worse.

Just found out I won the Help Me Hank! Sweepstakes, a Flat Cat grip and a video putting lesson from Hank, pretty cool!

http://www.flatcatgolf.com/helpmehank/
Nice.

I've been using the grip now for a few weeks and it really does make a difference if your issue is setting up square to the ball. It still won't fix reading greens incorrectly or speed.

I got selected too. I can tell you one thing, I sure as hell am not replacing the beautiful leather grip on my RSX

I have an extra shaft for my RX2 that it'll be going on

My grip came in today, some nice packaging! Nice they include the tape as well.

The grip itself, the standard, isn't as big as I thought it would be, the material feels a lot like a SS, but maybe a bit softer.

The overall grip itself is quite light. And the shape is interesting to say the least.

I noticed Justin Rose putting with this grip at the Sony Open today

I love the colour on this. May have to check these out

Sent from my SM-G900W8

I've had one sitting on my work bench for a month but with the great ski season we are having I haven't taken the time to install it on one of my putters. I'll play around with it in March when the golf bug bites me again.

Icey: What did you think of this grip?

Icey: What did you think of this grip?
So far so good, I actually got a practice session in with it backwards, so installed with the flat side up, the pro shot screwed up, it actually wasn't that bad! But they are fixing it now and I should have it this week to finally put through the paces.

So far so good, I actually got a practice session in with it backwards, so installed with the flat side up, the pro shot screwed up, it actually wasn't that bad! But they are fixing it now and I should have it this week to finally put through the paces.

My first thought was that I might prefer it that way rather than the correct way!

Does anyone know if there is the normal little hole in the butt cap ? Wanted to know if it was compatible with a Game Golf tag.

Saw one of these on the PGA Tour today.

Flat Cat Golf Putter Grip

Does anyone know if there is the normal little hole in the butt cap ? Wanted to know if it was compatible with a Game Golf tag.

Saw one of these on the PGA Tour today.

No there is not but I drilled one for arccos and it worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No there is not but I drilled one for arccos and it worked.

Thanks for the info. Any issues with it staying in ? I tried a Pure grip on my driver and my Game Golf tag fell out before the first tee.

Back