Your Must Play Course In 2016

Cabot Links and Cabot Cliffs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

True blue and Caledonia, which THP and Callaway is making happen for me!
The Hideaway

TPC Las Vegas
Aviara
Hideaway

any other THP event I can try to get into

The Hideaway because it looks like and incredible course that will mean I am matching up against the #ZooCrew to help bring the belt home for THP in #The Grandaddy!

The Hideaway. :clapp:

This is the only answer!!!!

Acadia Bluffs

Hammock Beach Conservatory

Caledonia

Of the courses I havent played yet (in no particular order)

Bethpage Black
Hideaway
Firestone South

I have a round booked for Wolf Creek in Mesquite, NV next month that I'm pretty excited about. Between that and Hammock Beach last weekend, those will probably be my season highlights this year.

Nothing sticking out for me this year, the only course I haven't played that I want to isn't likely to happen this year but with a few more favors maybe next year. Have been very fortunate to play a lot of great courses and I'm jaded at this point where many just run together.

Nothing sticking out for me this year, the only course I haven't played that I want to isn't likely to happen this year but with a few more favors maybe next year. Have been very fortunate to play a lot of great courses and I'm jaded at this point where many just run together.

If you don't mind me asking, what course is it?

I am hoping to get onto Dallas National this summer. Couple connections there just waiting for the right opportunity to ask

Conservatory, ocean course at Kiawah

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If you don't mind me asking, what course is it?

I am hoping to get onto Dallas National this summer. Couple connections there just waiting for the right opportunity to ask

Oh easy, it's Augusta. I've had several clients who are members but they retired off before I could make it happen. Right now I have my best in but I don't see it happening until next year.

D'Nash is great, I was a member for 2.5 years but dropped it because I wasn't playing it enough and I have a couple of out of state memberships that don't get utilized much either. The service is top notch out there, maybe a slight step below Vaquero but it isn't far off. Don't be surprised to see Jordan out there, not a member but he plays a lot. He signs the guest book just like everyone else.

I'm gonna try to make this year the one I finally get to Bethpage Black. It's been several years since I've tried, but have never been able to get there.

Rollin Green is near me and I believe I'll be able to play it this season, which I'm excited about.

I have a few connections for Merion and Pine Valley and finally may have to try and use them, as I think my game is at least decent enough I can make an ok showing at either one.

A trip out west and Midwest this year will also put me on some terrific courses I've had my eye on for a while.

Oh easy, it's Augusta. I've had several clients who are members but they retired off before I could make it happen. Right now I have my best in but I don't see it happening until next year.

D'Nash is great, I was a member for 2.5 years but dropped it because I wasn't playing it enough and I have a couple of out of state memberships that don't get utilized much either. The service is top notch out there, maybe a slight step below Vaquero but it isn't far off. Don't be surprised to see Jordan out there, not a member but he plays a lot. He signs the guest book just like everyone else.

That is awesome about Augusta. I was at my dads office a few weeks ago to print some stuff off, and one of his clients was in talking with my dad about Augusta. He plays it a couple of times every year, color me insanely jealous. It doesn't hurt he has a private jet so he can basically go on a whim whenever he is asked.

Rich Harvest Farms -Happening in June

TPC Vegas Again - Fingers crossed

The Hideaway - Fingers and Toes crossed

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That is awesome about Augusta. I was at my dads office a few weeks ago to print some stuff off, and one of his clients was in talking with my dad about Augusta. He plays it a couple of times every year, color me insanely jealous. It doesn't hurt he has a private jet so he can basically go on a whim whenever he is asked.

Yeah, the private jet works nice, I've only done it a handful of times but it's a better way to travel for sure.

Hideaway Pete Dye Course
Hideaway Clive Clark Course
Hideaway range

Have a project in Milwaukee in June, looking to play Erin Hills and The Pit before heading back home. Maybe Lawsonia too.

Playing Crystal Downs in August. Alister Mackenzie design in northern MI ranked in the top 25 in the world that not many people have heard of. Surprising my dad with a round there for his 70th birthday.

The Hideaway in December??? A guy can dream right....

Chambers Bay
Pumpkin Ridge
Bandon Dunes
Pacific Dunes
Bandon Trail
Old Macdonald

I'd love to join maddog at the hideaway.

Outside of that I'm going to try and make Bethpage Black work. Also want another shot at Oak Hill East.

Pebble Beach and Spyglass. I've been in California for over 18 years and still never played them. If I don't play them soon it may never happen as I'll only be in this state for another couple years.

My realistic list...

Rich Harvest Farms
Erin Hills (6/17/16) Tee Time Made!
Forest Dunes
Sand Valley Preview Round (make it happen Girardcorp)
Wherever Wilson Staff calls home.

Dreamer....
Hideaway again...:bashful:

Last edited:
Back