what makes you want to get back on the course asap... after low or high round?

Tennis19

Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
nothing like shooting a low round that makes me want to go play another 18 right away. i want to see if it was a fluke, or am i really improving. on the flip side when i have a bad round i want to get back on the course asap. am i really that bad? ...or just had a bad day. how about you guys?

nothing like shooting a low round that makes me want to go play another 18 right away. i want to see if it was a fluke, or am i really improving. on the flip side when i have a bad round i want to get back on the course asap. am i really that bad? ...or just had a bad day. how about you guys?

Same exact thing. I want to extend the good play and immediately correct the bad play.

A low round makes me want to go back out sooner and keep it rolling. If I have a really bad round, I generally want to take a day or two off and regroup.

Both really. But I would rather go back out after a high round and know I can improve. If I do it a second time, then I will take a break.

Both for different reasons.
If I played well I want to continue with that feeling.
If I played poorly which is more often I want to try and play better.

There aren’t too many rounds where I don’t want to go play again pretty quickly haha. I just love playing golf. But I think a bad round might make me want to play a little more of the two.

Nothing makes me want to play golf more than a terrible round. I need a palette cleanser after choking on my crappiness.

The fact I love golf

It's a low round..no question.

I have different levels of high rounds and if I'm doing something like repeatedly hitting it off the hosel, it makes me never want to play golf again.

I always want to get back on the course ASAP.

Bad rounds want me to quit entirely. Taking a few days off now for the holiday and to rest my mind. A clear head may improve my game, not worrying about what I have to do to score.

High round makes me want to practice more and right the ship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a round where I’ve been hitting the ball really solid. Confidence is a lot higher after a round where I hit it good regardless of score.

After a round where I’ve been hitting the ball really solid. Confidence is a lot higher after a round where I hit it good regardless of score.

Yes! Solid ball striking much more so than score.

Low round. A high round makes me want to get out to the practice range and work things out. Early this spring I had the lowest round to par of my life. Couldn't wait to get out there again. But the round was followed by many days of rain and work that prevented me from playing for weeks. It was torture!

Good ball striking usually makes me want to get back out there. If I'm hitting it solid, it's all about aim and keeping that feeling going. The score doesn't matter as much as putting myself on the green in position to make a putt or make it an easy two putt. Good greens, bad greens, doesn't matter.

Nothing better than riding a good wave and the desire perpetuate it. But even after a bad round, I wanna get back at it.

Injury is basically the only thing to throw water on my fire. I've never played enough to be burned out so good or bad, I want more golf.

It didn't necessarily have to be a good score but if I play well overall I want to get back out there again right away. If it's a high score I usually want to take at least a day off.

Either. Doesn't matter, I just wanna get back out. For me a good range session will do the same.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back