2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

#TEAMERICA (Eventually Revenge Is Carefully Arranged)

I read this as Team Erica, and my only thought was, "I wonder how much fun Finley would have with that one?"

I read this as Team Erica, and my only thought was, "I wonder how much fun Finley would have with that one?"

Yeah, I think you're right, lol!

I like #TeamZookeepers

There will be a contest at some point for the team name.

Future Grandaddian Hopefuls. I strongly suggest checking out the new THP Radio Show that just went up with Scott Goryl.
Everyone, take this advice, follow along and you could be joining me and Captain Canadan for the trip of a lifetime. It been a few days since I got the call and I am still is excited as when I found out I Have been named to the team for the Grandaddy

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

There will be a contest at some point for the team name.

Nice! Going to start thinking of some future names now.

Everyone, take this advice, follow along and you could be joining me and Captain Canadan for the trip of a lifetime. It been a few days since I got the call and I am still is excited as when I found out I Have been named to the team for the Grandaddy

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Don't forget Drew Z

It's Wednesday, the 20th of April. We have an amazing captain in Canadan. He has two solid members of his team in place. We have more spots to fill, more shows to listen to and team to name. So we basically have some THPing to do. It's Wednesday the 15tj of April and today is another Grandaddy type of day!

Can I claim #TeamParadise at this time? :alien:

Seems fitting for the event, course, treatment, etc...

You sure can.
But I can tell you we dont rehash names, so my gut says its probably out.

Just finished listening to THP radio with Scott Goryl, as always a very good listen. All the Callaway guys come across as very likeable people that really enjoy what they do. I was taking notes like I was back in school! Looking forward to the next contest.

A naming contest. Hmmm must put the thinking cap on! Listening to Scotty G talk about The Hideaway and The Grandaddy made my morning! Its going to be a good day!

Heard Scotty G's show yesterday. And while he mentioned The Gauntlet which is 30 days away and while I'm super excited to attend that event, hearing everybody that's been on the last 3 shows talk about the granddaddy, There's NOTHING else like it

It's clear from Scotty G's comments that these guys want to win this thing... They are putting in work, and so must we so that we are ready when our name is called!

It's clear from Scotty G's comments that these guys want to win this thing... They are putting in work, and so must we so that we are ready when our name is called!
Leading up to the grandaddy last year, as the weather turned cold and the snow started, I thought I was doing well to get to the heated range once a week. Get to the event and find out Velardo was going to the range once a night...

These guys (and gal) want it bad, and they work hard leading up to it to keep that belt. It isn't a fluke that they've won three times in a row, they are talented and driven, and that makes them very formidable.

I'm sure it will be a difficult match but I think this is THP's year!!!

Getting my mid morning Kick Start on and I noticed it matched my shirt very well!

Every time I put this polo on....the memories come flying back!

This is slowly turning into a #5yearwar for THP. Let's rally round Capt. Canadan and make it a #4yearwar.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You guys need to tell Canadan before you go and declare war

I fell off the face of the earth for a week or so in full baby prep mode (almost done with the nursery). Huge Congrats to Maddog! That is incredible and you will be a fantastic member for this squad to press the ZooCrew in the Cuatro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys need to tell Canadan before you go and declare war

haha, I am not declaring war. Not really my style.

But, I want to see the team from THP give the ZooCrew a run for their money, whether or not we're all able to swing with a jaw on the ground and cheeks sore from grinning will be a whole different animal!

Team InternetGolfers will win this year.

2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Team Redemption sounds awesome to me! Captain Dan will lead to victory.

Team Redemption sounds awesome to me! Captain Dan will lead to victory.

You should read through last year's thread...haha

Back