Draw Flight Without Lower Back Issues

After starting back to actual exercising 3 weeks ago and going 5-6 days a week virtually everything still hurts all the time unless I am moving and when I stop moving I stiffen up much quicker.

I was hoping to see some gains from all the exercise yesterday but all I saw was a much stiffer swing with some weird results at times. But on the plus side all the cardio has made me much more heat tolerant.

So not really any advice, but if you want to not notice your back pain so much try my method and you will have so many other aches the back feels better..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Haha.

I need lift/exercise--I used to---then started playing golf and found that I would play even worse than usual (and you know there's a very shaky foundation to begin with).

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I suspect my hips are not as active as they should be.

Need to consciously attempt to get them more engaged.

This is exactly it.

I've struggled with a lot of lower back pain in the last 5 years.

Someone took a look at my swing during an indoor simulator league over the winter and blamed the X-factor / tiger fan / coil as the main culprit.

I've spent all year working on getting my right hip turned, and deeper on my backswing and I'm feeling more powerful and able to work the ball either direction now.

(and haven't had as many back issues this year)

This is exactly it.

I've struggled with a lot of lower back pain in the last 5 years.

Someone took a look at my swing during an indoor simulator league over the winter and blamed the X-factor / tiger fan / coil as the main culprit.

I've spent all year working on getting my right hip turned, and deeper on my backswing and I'm feeling more powerful and able to work the ball either direction now.

(and haven't had as many back issues this year)
I am going to spend some range time to try and implement this.

Back