Doris Roberts Passes Away

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
She was fantastic on shows like Everybody Loves Raymond.

I really liked her in Grandmas Boy. She was really good in the motherly/grandmotherly role.

She was very funny. I enjoyed her style! RIP!

Loved her on Raymond, she and Peter Boyle made the show. RIP Doris.

The episode where she makes the sculpture makes me laugh as hard as anything I've watched on TV. So many episodes I could point out. Definitely binge watching a few episodes this week. RIP

Last edited:
ELR was a great show. Always enjoyed her on it. She was great in Grandma's Boy too.

She was fantastic in Grandma's Boy never really watched ELR though.

RIP

So sad, I loved her in that show, still enjoy watching reruns. Great family dynamics.

Enjoyed her in many things, but to me she really nailed the role in Raymond. She could say so much without saying a word, with just her facial expressions. Just watched three episodes last night on RR, one when Deborah spent the day with her learning to cook.

What a great talent. RIP

Saw this earlier today. I liked her on Everybody loves Raymond. RIP

The episode where she makes the sculpture is always makes me laugh as hard as anything I've watched on TV. So many episodes I could point out. Definitely binge watching a few episodes this week. RIP

Great episode, Frank was so mesmerized by it

Very sad, she was fantastic!

Saw this last night, sad news. She was great she will be missed RIP

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

The episode where she makes the sculpture is always makes me laugh as hard as anything I've watched on TV. So many episodes I could point out. Definitely binge watching a few episodes this week. RIP

Great episode, Frank was so mesmerized by it
Agreed that was a classic.

Also the one where they were spray painting Raymonds house, and she walked right into the path of a spray gun, and Frank walks by with the classic line. "it's going to need another coat"

She was awesome and just had that comedic delivery that no matter what the line was it was hilarious. She will be missed

She played her characters so well. Loved her! But she lived a good life as 90 isn't too shabby.

She also played one of the grandmothers in one of the greatest films ever, Christmas Vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I first remember her in a short lived sit-com entitled Angie. She was very talented and will be missed.

RIP Doris! Thank you for making movie and tv watching enjoyable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was always good for a laugh or 3. RIP and thank you for the years of entertainment.

I really liked her in Grandmas Boy. She was really good in the motherly/grandmotherly role.
Besides many other funny shows/ movies, that was my first thought too. She was hilarious. RIP

Back