Bend Wedges? Lie Angle

Buster1

Reaction score
Handicap
9 GHIN
I play 3 wedges. Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0. Is it okay to have a shop bend these to improve lie angle? I’ve recently noticed that the natural lie is quite upright, at least for me.

Thanks!

I play 3 wedges. Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0. Is it okay to have a shop bend these to improve lie angle? I’ve recently noticed that the natural lie is quite upright, at least for me.

Thanks!

Should be no problem. Can't tell you how much they'll be able to bend, but if they're anything like the 3.0's, you've got some movement to work with.

Thanks!

Sure. No issue at all. They are super easy to bend

Cool, thanks guys. Looking to keep loft and bounce the same, but at address the toe side is a little off the turf. I’ll run them by PGASS tomorrow!

I had RTX 2s bent a degree upright without any issues.

I had 3 RTX 2.0 wedges bent 2 degrees flat a few years ago when I was playing them.

Cool, thanks guys. Looking to keep loft and bounce the same, but at address the toe side is a little off the turf. I’ll run them by PGASS tomorrow!

Have them check your lie with a lie board and some impact tape to see how much they need adjusted.

As others have said, no issues bending wedges at all.

Have them check your lie with a lie board and some impact tape to see how much they need adjusted.

Had them bent today! Easy. Lie board and impact tape, the whole deal. My 52* needed one degree, and my 56* & 60* got two degrees. They were off.

Looking forward to trying them out.

Thanks!

Going to bend my new My Hi-Toe today, 2 up, she goes!

Thanks!

All my wedges were bent to match my iron set, 1 deg upright. Any golf shop should have no problems doing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back