2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone- Odds

So this is a thing as of two hours ago.....
07bf2f5d9d1785ec868c3ca4a4bcfb43.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I foresee a lot of good golf being played in this event. Thanks for the great preview and analysis Dax. Too tough to call right now.

So this is a thing as of two hours ago.....
07bf2f5d9d1785ec868c3ca4a4bcfb43.jpg

Me:
Narrator: He may have made the line too low...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great stuff @JDax !!! Always love these odds threads! I also always love a good mid/mid pairing, but I gotta go with my boy @PKorf or as we affectionately call him...the Korfmonster! Haha! The man is due...

Nice work @Jdax! I have to say I like PKorf at +350 given the course knowledge and having seen his game!

Me:
Narrator: He may have made the line too low...

Maybe there will be some boat racing.....after all there is a lot of water on this course.

Meh....those southern boys have a difficult time feeling at home north of the Mason-Dixon I bet.

Nice work @Jdax! I have to say I like PKorf at +350 given the course knowledge and having seen his game!

That’s all I said and he called me everything but a THP’er:) I still have high opinions of him though...:)

But that’s fine, lol. I’m more interested in the Bridgestone guys smack talk at this point. Pretty sure he’d be giving me a few and I’m always a threat to go birdie net eagle:)

Unfortunately I’m also always a threat to go quadruple net triple.

Can’t wait to get this on! Pretty much golf is the only thing on my agenda Monday on. Probably get a round in tomorrow, or at least a good range session. Weather dependent as always this year. Ugh.

That’s all I said and he called me everything but a THP’er:) I still have high opinions of him though...:)

But that’s fine, lol. I’m more interested in the Bridgestone guys smack talk at this point. Pretty sure he’d be giving me a few and I’m always a threat to go birdie net eagle:)

Can’t wait to get this on! Pretty much golf is the only thing on my agenda Monday on. Probably get a round in tomorrow, or at least a good range session. Weather dependent as always this year. Ugh.

#LifeUnderNetPar

Will be a fun follow! Always wanted to play that course so I’ll be living vicariously thru this group!

Played 18 this am. 42-38. -2 on the last 5 and may....”may” have discovered something by switching drivers, shafts and learning how not to get in front of myself. We shall see

Played 18 this am. 42-38. -2 on the last 5 and may....”may” have discovered something by switching drivers, shafts and learning how not to get in front of myself. We shall see

Great prep update. Love all you guys putting in work al close to the event.

Love the smack talk and confidence on social by the Bridgestone crew!

That should move those odds a bit @jdax

That should move those odds a bit @jdax

He’s going to get a lot of action from the public regardless of a line move...

I can feel the momentum building.... hope it doesn’t end in a train crash

Last edited:

I can feel the momentum building.... hope it doesn’t end in a train accident

Of course the public will love him. He’s almost too nice. Like I can’t root against this guy nice. Like if I was playing Mr. Rogers in a game of Russian Roulette I’d want to lose kind of nice.

Of course the public will love him. He’s almost too nice. Like I can’t root against this guy nice. Like if I was playing Mr. Rogers in a game of Russian Roulette I’d want to lose kind of nice.

Hahahaha I’m no Mr. Rodgers...... I appreciate the nice sentiments though

Hahahaha I’m no Mr. Rodgers...... I appreciate the nice sentiments though

Certainly not... . Solid guy that PKorf but wasn’t Mr. Rodgers from Pittsburgh?

Certainly not... . Solid guy that PKorf but wasn’t Mr. Rodgers from Pittsburgh?

Ding ding ding ding! Efff that guy!!!

Ding ding ding ding! Efff that guy!!!

That’s what I thought.... nonetheless you’re still my guy!

Hey, I’ve explained it already, my money is on him.....

(No pressure!) lol.

I can feel the momentum building.... hope it doesn’t end in a train crash

? ? ? ?

? ✈️ ?

Sorry, had to go there. -2? That’s just talk I’m not willing to entertain right now. Had 8 hours of practice planned today and it thunderstormed the entire time. ?

To heckla with this weather!

Got out for another 18 this evening. Short game is starting to click. As expected the driver was not a β€œBoom-y” as yesterday and irons were not as sharp but I’ve basically still got 3 good days of prep ahead of me.

Wondering were the rest of THP is at this weekend? Lets gooooooo!!!

Got out Thrs, Fri and today. Managed to stay under 90 each time but it wasn’t easy. Lots of scrambling for pars/bogeys and even doubles. Hoping to get out on Tues night before playing our practice round Fri. Not much time left now. Just trying to keep the swing warmed up

Got out Thrs, Fri and today. Managed to stay under 90 each time but it wasn’t easy. Lots of scrambling for pars/bogeys and even doubles. Hoping to get out on Tues night before playing our practice round Fri. Not much time left now. Just trying to keep the swing warmed up

Nice work dude, i hope we all play well.

Back