Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Just got my 3rd box today and I am very happy. I have reviewed 2 Loud and Wilds and 1 Athletic. For the $72.50 I spent I am more than happy. Here is a pic and list

http://i.imgur.com/Qx8yKsJ.jpg

Qx8yKsJ.jpg

1 Adidas Polo
1 Teal Chase 54 polo
1 Blue GMAC polo
1 Purple Devereux polo
1 pair pattern Adidas shorts
1 pair white Adidas pants
1 paid Adidas socks

The GMAC and Devereux polos I will not wear and will try and sell, not my style, but I love Adidas clothing and that was the best $72.50 I could spend

That's VERY solid Chonch!

The GMAC and Devereux polos I will not wear and will try and sell, not my style, but I love Adidas clothing and that was the best $72.50 I could spend

I have the GMAC polo, it's really nice. PM incoming in the Dev polo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linksoul pants and a polo for my box

2db8735950429ee81ec2be4e895fcca0.jpg

Nice pair of Linksoul khakis and an Adidas polo - the outfit actually goes well together too.

Orange Oakley pants which are awesome and a purple Devereaux polo

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I like this months stuff way better than last months

New here but thought I'd post what I've received. This is the box from today:
Oakley Pants/polo

this was last month:
addidas long sleeve polo/puma shorts

That's some good boxes there

Is there a forum to sell or trade Short Par 4 stuff?
There is. Ill dig up the link for you.

Im hoping i get a pair of shorts or pants this month. Loving the boxes these guys have gotten so far this month

Wrong thread

Great looking stuff so far, I really like that haul that Chonch had! I've seen others talk about a double order, how do you do that? I'm sure if I look through my account on the SP4 site I'd figure it out, huh?? :wink:

Great looking stuff so far, I really like that haul that Chonch had! I've seen others talk about a double order, how do you do that? I'm sure if I look through my account on the SP4 site I'd figure it out, huh?? :wink:
I think that might be something to do with returns. Usually if you return an order they send you the replacement with the next months order

To those who got the Chase 54 rain jacket, anyone having any problems with the zipper?

To those who got the Chase 54 rain jacket, anyone having any problems with the zipper?
It's a definitely not a smooth zip

That and mine keeps coming unzipped from the bottom

ah, I don't have that problem. The zipper is the only thing I don't love about that jacket.

That and mine keeps coming unzipped from the bottom

I dont know what model you have, but I do have a Chase54 rain jacket and the darn thing comes unzipped every time I wear it. Its been relegated to Tour Van emergency use as of now.

Back