Arccos for Android

I just replaced the batteries in all my sensors since I noticed a lot of missed shots the last couple rounds, and I hope they get this fixed for Android users. It reminded me of how cool this system really is once it was running at full capacity again.

The improvements they have implemented to the app have made it significantly better. Bummer it is still in development.

Apparently their ears were burning as I got an email last night that they are ready to start testing the app.

They are going to be releasing the app to testors in waves over the next 2 weeks and the first wave of testing will be synching sensors to phone and in-play experience.

Apparently their ears were burning as I got an email last night that they are ready to start testing the app.

They are going to be releasing the app to testors in waves over the next 2 weeks and the first wave of testing will be synching sensors to phone and in-play experience.
I got the email as well. Wondering how it's going to work considering I won't be able to play for another month.

I got the email as well. Wondering how it's going to work considering I won't be able to play for another month.
Good question. I know the contact mentioned previously that the testing would go into the spring regardless of the release so I think those that can't test now will join in with the next version of the app.

Really wish I had gone ahead with the testing because I can play golf very soon. Oh well.

Cant wait to hear about all the feedback.

Got the email and download. Paired all my clubs and app crashes after closing. Works fine on my tablet, but my note 5 is a no go. Wanted to use it today on the course. Stupid Note 5

Got the email and download. Paired all my clubs and app crashes after closing. Works fine on my tablet, but my note 5 is a no go. Wanted to use it today on the course. Stupid Note 5

any more luck since? I won't lie, I'm super interested, but since I'm an android user for all but my work phone, I'm holding off.

any more luck since? I won't lie, I'm super interested, but since I'm an android user for all but my work phone, I'm holding off.
Have had a few updates that fixed the force closes. They just added editing of the round on the app after you close it (bonus). Still can't edit on the web bit that is something I'm pushing for. Everything is viewable on the app...rounds, shots, stats...you name it. Also has a tab for personal bests for a ton of things people would like to track. Also gives you a handicap as well as a handicap for approach, driver, wedge, putting. I'm really liking it with the recent fixes.

Too much snow so haven't gone out again since the last download.

This is exciting for sure!!! I have been using it since last may and I just replaced my first few sensor batteries. I love it, and there is a Forum when you all get live on android (Arccos Users Unite) that shares our Arccos IDs.

I got selected to Beta test the Arccos Driver on Android. App is delayed and I couldnt test it out anyways right now cuz of injury, but I'm excited to give it a try when ready!

Is there a release date yet for android?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Testing of the app is still ongoing so I am not aware of a release date at this point.

I would buy this damned thing if the could just get the android software released.

Beta testing the Arccos Driver for Android.

Hot mess.

News I wanted to hear. Results not so much!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

It's not all that bad..haha. New build out though that is supposed to fix the issues thus far. Others may show, but they are responsive to the feedback. Will be a bit before I test the new build though.

It's not all that bad..haha. New build out though that is supposed to fix the issues thus far. Others may show, but they are responsive to the feedback. Will be a bit before I test the new build though.
Just downloaded the new beta release today. I agree that they are very responsive to issues and feedback that we are seeing/providing and I think they will continue to be.

I am hoping to get a round in this weekend to test out the new release.

Let us know how it works!

i got an email today to say it is being released for android on the 1st of may, they also gave me a $50 discount code of ANDROID, unfortunately they dont ship to the UK at the moment, i can buy it from other retailers but it is quite expensive

Been testing the Android beta for a month or 2 now, it works just as good as the iphone version, still a couple of bugs, but 99% is working great. Im sure it will be released soon you public. Cant say enough how great this system is. Its worth buying just for the range finder features. You get a map of each hole and can shoot accurately to any point on the hole. So it eliminates having to guess how far bunkers or hazards are.

Cant wait for may 1st!

Thank you for the code! Glad to see it's coming out soon.

i got an email today to say it is being released for android on the 1st of may, they also gave me a $50 discount code of ANDROID, unfortunately they dont ship to the UK at the moment, i can buy it from other retailers but it is quite expensive

Can't wait to hear your thoughts after your round with the updates.

Just downloaded the new beta release today. I agree that they are very responsive to issues and feedback that we are seeing/providing and I think they will continue to be.

I am hoping to get a round in this weekend to test out the new release.

Back