NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a decent crosscheck. Stupid play by Shaw, no need to do that.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I still think that's something that can have the blind eye turned for something so late in the game

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

There is 5 players on the Hawks that have played an extra 95 nhl games since the season when they won their first cup not to mention the Olympics and other tournaments. That's a lot of extra hockey, you have to get mentally and physically tired at some point.

I still think that's something that can have the blind eye turned for something so late in the game

Dude rolls in and hammers a guy with a crosscheck, it's an absolute penalty.

if it's not, why are there even referees in the playoffs?

If it happened in the 2nd or 3rd round they wouldn't have called it.

Saw a replay of it and yes it's in need of 2 plus another 2 for the middle fingers.

If it happened in the 2nd or 3rd round they wouldn't have called it.

haha you're probably right, but that is so beyond stupid.

Why even have offsides? Icings? Child please. This is PLAYOFFFFFFS!

I like game ending brawls.

I thought Shaw deserved the penalty and just so dumb.

They have video review for offsides now, lol!

Review if the puck crosses the goalline, that's it IMO.

What the hell happened to Drouin? Guy looks great in the highlight package.

It is, but refs will make some ticky tack calls and then let everything go sometimes. Lol

Just depends on timing of the game usually

What the hell happened to Drouin? Guy looks great in the highlight package.
I've been impressed with him from the beginning. He's a great skater. Maybe he'll stop making dumb career decisions now.

I've been impressed with him from the beginning. He's a great skater. Maybe he'll stop making dumb career decisions now.

I think he has been humbled and don't think he will be on the move. If he is this is a great showcase for him and going to increase his trade value.

I think he has been humbled and don't think he will be on the move. If he is this is a great showcase for him and going to increase his trade value.
I liked the Seguin comparison someone made earlier.
TB should keep him and Stamkos over Bishop.

I liked the Seguin comparison someone made earlier.
TB should keep him and Stamkos over Bishop.

Agreed. I think Stammer views himself different than what the Bolts do. He scores, he is not a 200 foot player who light's the lamp. Wonder if this blood clot raises more concerns and lowers what his potential contract will be.

Agreed. I think Stammer views himself different than what the Bolts do. He scores, he is not a 200 foot player who light's the lamp. Wonder if this blood clot raises more concerns and lowers what his potential contract will be.
I'd be nervous. Cody McCormick had to retire because of it. I know he's no Stamkos but I think the conditions were similar although I could be wrong. Stammer 1-3 months, Cody hadn't played in over a year.

I'd be nervous. Cody McCormick had to retire because of it. I know he's no Stamkos but I think the conditions were similar although I could be wrong. Stammer 1-3 months, Cody hadn't played in over a year.

Stammer has a bigger bank account the team will get him better treatment. 1-3 months is very vague, vague and health don't go very well together.

Stammer has a bigger bank account the team will get him better treatment. 1-3 months is very vague, vague and health don't go very well together.
I'm surprised they didn't just say 'upper body injury"...NHL is stupid sometimes.

I'm surprised they didn't just say 'upper body injury"...NHL is stupid sometimes.

Game 1 hadn't started yet.

Haha I just saw Crawford went after Farbri. I like it, build the playoff animosity.

You can't hide major surgery, he was in the hospital for a couple weeks.

My understanding is it will all come down to when the doc takes him off blood thinners. He will get back to practice as soon as they do and can play as soon as he is in shape.

You can't hide major surgery, he was in the hospital for a couple weeks.

My understanding is it will all come down to when the doc takes him off blood thinners. He will get back to practice as soon as they do and can play as soon as he is in shape.
I know, was making a joke.

Thankfully, his condition must be more like Letang's than McCormick's.

Have any of you used the NHL app for Android? This thing is terrible. I check it in the morning to see the scores and nothing is ever updated. Worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back