What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
43 on 9. Not too bad, scrambled well just burned the edge of the hole too much.

Stonehouse, par 71.
34-39
3 birds
10 pars
5 bogeys
13 fairways
12 greens
29 putts

Round could have been so much better, but the putter got cold on the back. All in all I am really happy with ball striking.
Sounds Iike your ready!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sounds Iike your ready!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thanks man. If I can be more consistent with the putter, I could have had a career round today. I owned 125 in.

good rounds guys!!

Shot 44/48, still struggling with the driver but I ain't giving up on it. Irons were good but I was scrambling from the crappy tee shots. I'm most excited about my bunker play, hit some good bunker shots, had one 25 yard bunker shot lip out for birdie. Missed a couple of easy par putts, just got lazy, I need to focus on every shot like its my last one.

What did you shoot today?

posted this in the RR thread, but felt I'd share here, too.

I played in my normal work league tonight with another guy. We're supposed to be 2 twosomes playing captains choice, but neither his nor my teammates could play tonight. By rule of the league, this meant we each got 2 shots - 1 regular, then our "teammate's shot". The guy I was playing with wasn't particularly good. In fact, I don't recall playing a single shot of his from anywhere besides putts. That didn't matter, though, because we had a bunch of fun, and my game was seriously on. We shot 29, and it could have honestly been 27 or 28. I birdied the first 3 holes on my own first ball. I bombed a couple of drives and left us with short irons into par 5s and drive 1 par 4. We play on a fairly short course, but the greens are small, and you still have to hit the shots for the score.

1a60a8d6f7e8986535caa7c5d06c206a.jpg

44 yesterday at Town and Country with two doubles and an unplayable lie penalty stroke. Good ball striking day, but lousy short game cost me, could have been really good. I did at least finish well by sticking my last approach with the 54*, from 106, to ~18" for my only birdie on #9. I guess it's time to find a good short game practice area near me.

46 for the first night of league golf. Hit some really good drives, short game still rusty. Hit some great iron shots, just need to get used to these irons (Apex CF) being a club longer than my last set (Apex).

A really bad front (52) with a pretty good back (43) for a 95 with 39 putts. Hit 2/7 FIR on the front, 6/7 FIR on the back. Lost balls - the scores add up quick!!

Shot 39 in league last night. Freshly aerated greens didn't help the putting but I was relatively happy with the round. Didn't drive very well but hit some quality shots and one the greens heal I'll be ready to go.

Miserable 95, zero fw hits after 12 holes...

39-41 for 80 on a par 72. Played a round with mpeterson today, always fun to join him for a round. We got lucky with the weather, there was rain in the forecast but it never came and we basically had the course to ourselves, pace of play was awesome. I'm really pleased with 80 for my first round up here this year, and my first round at all since early March. Had 9/14 FIR, 8/18 GIR, and 34 putts. I had 3 holes where I had wedge in my hand for approach shots and went over greens, I need to get sharper with the wedges and my putter based on today's stats. But I'm not surprised by that considering we're coming out of winter up here and I haven't practiced short game very much. I'm very pleased that the work I've put it in on my swing over the winter is showing some results right now.

Grinded out an 88 today - 46 on the front, 42 on the back. Played w/ arydolphin, who hit the ball really well today. Putting was good, tee game wasn't bad considering I've got a new driver in the bag, and my half wedges were pretty solid, other than a rogue shank. We won't talk about iron striking.

Most importantly, birdie streak continues.

Played Sweetbriar 18. Not many people out there had a nice leisurely 2 hr 15 min round. Wind really started to pick up 5 or 6 holes in
38 - 40 = 78
34 putts I couldn't make a putt to save my life but speed was decent, had 1 3 putt
11/14 FIR
7/18 GIR

Went back to basics and changed my swing some making it so much easier to hit the center of the face, no need to do weird **** I was trying as a bandaid. Will take a bit to get grooved, was having issues going full speed on the driver, hit a few massive blocks but swinging smooth was easy. Hopefully the distance comes back after some range time. All in all pleased with the round. Shot of the day was a 3 wood from 265, flushed it hit the green and finished 30 feet below the hole, 2 putt birdie.

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/ntanygd760/round/837662

82, 40/42, really solid start thrown off a by back to back doubles on 7 & 8 as what I thought were good drives bounded off into hazards. Too many other small mistakes with loss of focus, poor club choice, or poor lagging on long range putts. Took this round from potentially special to just decent.

81 at Thanksgiving Point this morning. Driver wasn't working great for me for the first time in a while but my irons/wedges were as good as I ever remember them. I don't know how to feel, I have been driving well for months but haven't been able to score. Now it is reversed but I don't want to go back to struggling with the driver. Need to hit the range.

47/47 94
30 putts, pitching game was on today. Driving not so good.

My team shot 66 in a couples scramble at the club today, which was good for T3, just 2 shots behind the winner. We played well, but had a few putts lip out that could have won it for us. Had fun, though. Don't get to play many mixed events, since the wife doesn't play.

Finally snuck out for a round today and shot 79, first round since January or febuary I think so I'm not overly disappointed. Man I miss the game

Played a quick 18 late afternoon today. Shot 81. Game is starting to round into shape. Putter was ice cold and chunked a wedge into the water for a double on a hole. Should have been in the 70s easily. Hit the ball much better than I have been.

Not too shabby marc

45/46 for 91. Will ESC to 90. Putting was the biggest struggle today. Did hit two drives into hazards. Too many blow up holes.

Finally snuck out for a round today and shot 79, first round since January or febuary I think so I'm not overly disappointed. Man I miss the game
I played in your neck of the woods today Trout. Over at Rivertowne. I should have reached out to you. I figured you'd be traveling though! Nice round for you today!

37 on the back at Legacy

1 double
2 bogeys
1 eagle
1 birdie

One dumb mistake led to the double. I hate brain farts. Haha

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

39 on 9. No birdies, just played fairly consistent golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back