NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well crap. At least the mic's picked up the crowd givng it to the Kings at they left the ice. Nice shot, I'll give him that.

Well crap. At least the mic's picked up the crowd givng it to the Kings at they left the ice. Nice shot, I'll give him that.
Nice shot for sure. Kings picked up the hitting in this one. Momentum Kings going forward. Watch out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nice shot for sure. Kings picked up the hitting in this one. Momentum Kings going forward. Watch out.

I'm not scared.

I picked the Kings so you should be, lol!

That's a relief. You don't do well with anything involving fantasy or brackets do you. :beat-up:

Just saw the Kings OT winner, LOVE how it was all set up by Browns great hit at the blue line.

Just pulling in. I'll be watching with ya because you know once the Caps get the win that pens fan leaves the thread.

5:30 comes quickly... But don't think for a minute that I don't go back and read what you say about me....

Hey Crest ... I think I found your next logo

Crosby_zpsvnnqjkwl.jpg

5:30 comes quickly... But don't think for a minute that I don't go back and read what you say about me....

How did u know I was talking about you? Oh right I made comment about the Pens fan. That makes sense we all knew you love Crosby and Lemieux.

Did you see the pics I creeped for u a few pages back.

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days, work went bonkers....

Obviously super happy with the Preds start, but nervous about the one tonight. Big difference between 3-0 and 2-1 and the Ducks know it. Perfect opportunity for Andersen to come in and be the hero. Fingers crossed.

1 game for Bellmare SP. For the illegal check from behind on Orlov. I think that is fair.

Let's go wings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 game for Bellmare SP. For the illegal check from behind on Orlov. I think that is fair.
I think more could have been warranted.

I think more could have been warranted.
I heard them saying on NHL Live that during the regular season it is a 3 gamer. Just goes to show you how different things are from the regular to the playoffs

I think it's fair. I also think that players keep putting themselves in vulnerable positions. I think players protected themselves better in the past.

What did you think of the hit on Orpik? Didn't look dirty and at first I didn't even think it was his head.
I'm not an Orpik fan, I think he crosses the line a lot, and this was no different than some of the hits he's dished out this series.

I think it's fair. I also think that players keep putting themselves in vulnerable positions. I think players protected themselves better in the past.

What did you think of the hit on Orpik? Didn't look dirty and at first I didn't even think it was his head.
I'm not an Orpik fan, I think he crosses the line a lot, and this was no different than some of the hits he's dished out this series.

I mean Orlov is going back for the puck, not sure how that is a vulnerable position. It was a bad hit and should be punished. See numbers don't even touch the guy in front of you.

Orpik got called for a hit to the head penalty that looked exactly like this one. Orpik plays on the edge and when he is on your team you love him, when he is not you hate him. He will be missed on the Caps blue line if he gone for the playoffs.

That idiot White got tossed and I am sure he will still be running his mouth as he was before, Wilson will be there for pay back in game 4.

I saw nothing wrong with the hit on Orpik, it's unfortunate but it didn't look dirty at all to me.

What have you heard about Holtby Crest?

It was only 1 game cause that's all thats left! HA!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I saw nothing wrong with the hit on Orpik, it's unfortunate but it didn't look dirty at all to me.

What have you heard about Holtby Crest?
Ran into someone at practice, nothing major from what I have read and heard.

I mean Orlov is going back for the puck, not sure how that is a vulnerable position. It was a bad hit and should be punished. See numbers don't even touch the guy in front of you.

Orpik got called for a hit to the head penalty that looked exactly like this one. Orpik plays on the edge and when he is on your team you love him, when he is not you hate him. He will be missed on the Caps blue line if he gone for the playoffs.

That idiot White got tossed and I am sure he will still be running his mouth as he was before, Wilson will be there for pay back in game 4.

I don't know, you got a guy right on your back while going hard at the boards you get tall, turn sideways and get your hands up like you see a lot of players do, pin or play the puck with your feet...just my opinion I guess.
Any word on Orpik? Pierre McGuire said he didn't look good when he was being helped off.
What's up with Holtby?

Watching Bolts Wings... Can't bring myself to watch the other game haha

Orpik is still listed as upper body injury. I assume he will not play tomorrow and Weber will be in.

Mrazek is in net, thank god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orpik is still listed as upper body injury. I assume he will not play tomorrow and Weber will be in.
I like Weber but that's a downgrade. I thought there was another guy ahead of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back