Free Sleeve of Taylor made Project (a)

Got 1 sleeve today and so did my Dad. Waiting on 1 more.

yea got my 3 balls i will put them in play soon.

Still nothing here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received 2 sleeves yesterday. Waiting on 2 more.

Lol it must take an extra 4 days to get them across the river from my side to yours
Yea and one of the sleeves was completely crushed, balls are fine but it looks like something ran it over.

Finally got my sleeve today!

Nothing here still

Got mine today. Will probably have another sleeve down at the beach house when I go down this weekend too.

5fb9c076b3e0cc47a473ccb596ced3ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Still none for me. Hoping they're here by next Thursday.

Has anybody gotten multiple sleeves yet? I'm hoping I get my other two but seems it may take some time.

My sleeve came last night. I will probably play them Sunday.

Nothing here yet :(

Nothing for me yet

Nothing here. I'm guessing I won't be getting any. Something was different with the handicap or something...you get a coupon maybe? I don't know.

My sleeve was delivered today. Playing in a 2 day tournament this weekend so they will have to wait until next weekend to be tested.

I received my 2 sleeves yesterday (referred my buddy)

Finally got a sleeve! Supposed to have at least 2 more on the way...

Still nothing for me.

Got 3 so far, me wife and boss. I think that means I'm still due two more from the referrals

So the crazy thing is my GF's sleeve came in Friday....she was a referral by ME....I still haven't gotten my original sleeve yet, but at least one of my referrals have gotten theirs.......weird.

So the crazy thing is my GF's sleeve came in Friday....she was a referral by ME....I still haven't gotten my original sleeve yet, but at least one of my referrals have gotten theirs.......weird.

It is a very odd process. I got my sleeve first. Then my wife's (referral) and boss (referral) got theirs on the same exact day about 3 after mine. I still think i'm due 2 more from both, but it's been about a week and a half since they got theirs.

Same here. The guy I referred got his sleeve last week but still nothing for me.

Well another 4 sleeves came today
ebb5db8df4e6247b508b238167414ede.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back